Gibson Brands Forums

Rewddawg1

Should I keep my avatar as it is or change it to one of these? This is not inteneded to offend anyone especially the women members. I think women and guitars are beautiful and make a good comination of art in a picture. Rick Derringer wrote a wonderful piece of music on this subject "Guitars and Women." These photos were taken from the magazine Guitar World and have passed the "G" rating.

Current Avatar

girls-sarahs1.jpg

girls-wendyw3.jpg

girls-tiffanym3.jpg

girls-tara1.jpg

AllisonRobertsonIMG_9172.jpg

girls-melanie3.jpg

allison-robertson-donnas.jpg

DLM_3869e.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Youwzzaaa,

Women and guitars, its alright, I find a woman playing a guitar more attractive.

With the half way naked ladies holding guitars my brain goes into 2 directions...I guess I could multi-task? [confused]

It's just an avatar not a political statement. I've gotten alot of PM's saying they like my avatar and I was considering changing it. That's all. If people are offended in some way and think I should delete the pics i will.

Rewd.

If people think I should delete the pics i will.

Rewd.

No Dawg' date=' Don't do it. I vote for 1, no 6, no 2, no 4, no the one you got now........................ anything but the delete button. [confused

Please expand on your answer. Do you mean women that are scantilly clothed? I hope I'm not offending anyone I just like women and guitars! Didn't some one write a song about guitars and women?.................. Oh yeah it was Rick Derringer.

No expansion necessary.. I'll quote a famous Looney Tunes character:

"That's a joke... I say, that's a joke, son."

BTW... I voted for #1

No expansion necessary.. I'll quote a famous Looney Tunes character:

"That's a joke... I say' date=' that's a joke, son."

BTW... I voted for #1[/quote']

It went right over my head must have been a brain fart. Peace man.

Rewd.

no 7! [confused]

Yeah the woman in in pic #7 looks like someone you would take home to meet mom and dad. All I ask is that this thread doesn't get tasteless. Like I said before I love women and if any one in the forum finds this thread offends them PM me and I will delete the pics.

Rewd.

Archived