Gibson Brands Forums

Should I or Shouldn't I ?

Steven Tari

I know it's a couple years away but, My birthday is Dec. 20th. In 2012 it will be the day before the end of all calanders. Should I have a Last day of the calender Bash ( Some are saying it's the end of the world) or just sit back with my crew and see what happens. What would you do. [biggrin]

Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about.

I think he has watched the movie 2012 one too many times. I found the movie to be more funny than a prediction of the future. People have been crying the end time is near for over 2000 years and it hasn't happened yet![blink]

I think he has watched the movie 2012 one too many times. I found the movie to be more funny than a prediction of the future. People have been crying the end time is near for over 2000 years and it hasn't happened yet![biggrin]

I watched the movie again last week, a little dissapointed in the ending. I think they should have built Space Ships and launched off to find another galaxy to live in. That would have been a better ending....

I know it's a couple years away but' date=' My birthday is Dec. 20th. In 2012 it will be the day before the end of all calanders. Should I have a Last day of the calender Bash ( Some are saying it's the end of the world) or just sit back with my crew and see what happens. What would you do. B) [/quote']

if it was my last day on earth i'd rather spend it partying than sitting back worrying if it will happen :-

You guys know the day already happend right? :)

You're thinking of a different dooms day. Possibly

June 6, 1966 or January 1, 2000. I'm sure there have and will be others.

There is a little known dooms day scheduled for... I think 2036 due to an embedded date within MicroSquish's Operating System.

So what would one have on the menu for a dooms day party?

I know it's a couple years away but' date=' My birthday is Dec. 20th. In 2012 it will be the day before the end of all calanders. Should I have a Last day of the calender Bash ( Some are saying it's the end of the world) or just sit back with my crew and see what happens. What would you do. [cool] [/quote']

All of the above!

Side note: Man, you have a long signature.

You're thinking of a different dooms day. Possibly

June 6' date=' 1966 or January 1, 2000. I'm sure there have and will be others.

There is a little known dooms day scheduled for... I think 2036 due to an embedded date within MicroSquish's Operating System.

So what would one have on the menu for a dooms day party?

[/quote']

No like if we can compare ours to the mayan one, its diffrent days and on the 2012 one the day already happend.

I think he has watched the movie 2012 one too many times. I found the movie to be more funny than a prediction of the future. People have been crying the end time is near for over 2000 years and it hasn't happened yet![lol]

Never saw the movie. No I'm a history nut. These things before TV got hold of it was common knowledge to me from studing past civilizations. I've been through a couple of the world endings. But the way mother nature is acting, I don't Know.:-k

Archived