Gibson Brands Forums

dot or lp...

Guitar Chico

Hmm! That is a hard choice. :D I have both an Epi Les Paul Standard and Sheraton II (the latter is ES-335 like except more embellished on the fretboard and headstock). Even though I love Les Paul's, I'd have to say the

shape and ease of playability of my Sheraton would make me lean more toward the 335 Dot style.

Hmmm....:-k I guess I made my choice... I vote dot.

GC

You won't regret it. I've got an Gibby LP and Dot and recently upgraded the Dot's pickups, switches, wiring, etc. and does the Dot rock now!!! Woohoo! Even before though, it held it's own and is a very versatile guitar, and much easier to play when you get above the 12th fret as well. Not to mention that it's also a *****in' looking axe.

You won't regret it. I've got an Gibby LP and Dot and recently upgraded the Dot's pickups' date=' switches, wiring, etc. and does the Dot rock now!!! Woohoo! Even before though, it held it's own and is a very versatile guitar, and much easier to play when you get above the 12th fret as well. Not to mention that it's also a *****in' looking axe.[/quote']

Only one choice left to make: Cherry or Blond?

GC

GC

You're on your own there bud. Everytime I see a Cherry I wish I'd bought that until I look at my Blond, then "not so much". Can't go wrong either way though.

A blonde dumped me once in H.S. and I've never trusted one since' date='

…but redheads, now that's another story.

It comes down to: who do you trust to guide your emotions through the night? Good luck (and enjoy).

Hit every BLUE NOTE baaaby..., I'm going to play on:-"

Archived