Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Exit Poll

Ron G

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this may be very interesting....

Your poll should mirror the result +- 5%

Despite zillions $$$ candidates pay for "expert" polls' date=' studies show that informal polls are just as good.

Anything over 5% variance is a lock. Anything under can go either way on any given day.

Looks like Obama by a mile....

Too bad for those with hope, b/c tomorrow they'll wake to business as usual for those who really rule.

Hit every BLUE NOTE baaaby..., I'm going to play on:-"

I tell you what - there are a lot of people in Australia that would love to vote in your election. Obama all the way - the world is waiting for America to get a decent President again. I am hoping that things are set right again. Please vote for Obama, for the sake of the USA and the rest of the Western World.

I tell you what - there are a lot of people in Australia that would love to vote in your election. Obama all the way - the world is waiting for America to get a decent President again. I am hoping that things are set right again. Please vote for Obama' date=' for the sake of the USA and the rest of the Western World. [/quote']

+100000 thumbsup4kk.gif

I tell you what - there are a lot of people in Australia that would love to vote in your election. Obama all the way - the world is waiting for America to get a decent President again. I am hoping that things are set right again. Please vote for Obama' date=' for the sake of the USA and the rest of the Western World. [/quote']

It's clear your statement is the same for many countries. There are a lot of things to consider when voting, international policy is just one of them, but a very important one.

Not to start a debate, but why is Australia looking to Obama? What have you been told he is going to do that will change anything?

It's not a challenge, just looking to see how it's viewed outside of the US. This thread will surely be gone before the results are in.

Oh, anyone outside of the US is welcome to respond provided you are on this planet (that ruled out one or two people).

Keep it straight forward so as not to stir up trouble.

Yeah, I heard that Bush was gonna include Tasmania in the "axis of evil" because of those devils

I would have voted for Hillary, after all Bill is a decent sax player. ](*,)

Actually, I would have voted for anybody but Satan himself to get the Republicans out of office. IMHO the country has been on the wrong track for the last 8 years and voting for the same party would have been like putting your hands in a fire, getting burned, and then putting your hands in the same fire again, expecting a different result.

Hopefully the US citizens have made the best choice.

Notes

Can any of you guys honestly say that your life actually got any better because of any president being elected. I've been voting since 72' and the only one to come close to making things better for me was probably Reagan. But no cigar!

Well' date=' it seems that we've gained back a little bit of that respect we've lost as a nation under Bush, so I would say yes, everyones life just got a little better today as a result IMO.

[img']http://conservativehome.blogs.com/torydiary/images/2008/07/26/barack_obama_guitar.jpg[/img]

Archived