Gibson Brands Forums

Killer Dots for $300

Ron G

I don't know that I care other than maybe seeing a corporate sponsor flush a forum that most of us seem to enjoy. I am curious more than anything else.

It's a guitar forum, not the Mayo Clinic. Anyway, impossible for it, or any forum to operate in a vacuum.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

where's the P90 model in lefty : (

All those models and not one lefty!

For him that doth not make a lefty guitar,

Let him be struck with Palsy, & all his Members blasted.

Let him languish in Pain crying aloud for Mercy,

Let there be no Surcease to his Agony till he sink to Dissolution.

Let bookworms gnaw his Entrails in token of the Worm that dieth not,

When at last he goeth to his final Punishment,

Let the flames of hell consume him for ever & aye.

Man' date=' I wish they'd wise up on those hideous headstocks...they just ruin the look of the Xavierres to me. Cartoonish.[/quote']

I don't seem to mind it so much on the hollowbodies. The Strat and Paul copies... not so much.

Pardon the noobism, but Ron, do you have some connection with that company I am unaware of? The general response would lead me to think that... Just curious is all. I'm still new here, but I like to be in on the inside jokes, LOL...

Pardon the noobism' date=' but Ron, do you have some connection with that company I am unaware of? The general response would lead me to think that... Just curious is all. I'm still new here, but I like to be in on the inside jokes, LOL...[/quote']

No, not at all. I'm an Epi owner and like being aware of other guitars that are directly

competitive. I also have GFS pickups in my Epi and find their products to be quite a

value.

Archived