Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD!!

Hey guys, Ive been posting alot about diff guitars and yalls take on em, I was in the market for a HB solid body, well I found one, and I couldnt be happier, I got it from my local mom n pop guitar store, used for $500! I thought it was a steallllllll, any who here se is, plays like a dream, and the pups are excellent!

0000001is.jpg

0000005n.jpg

0000003k.jpg

And here she is with her long lost cuz, my pops(original owner) 1958 J-160E

0000004.jpg

Congrats on the new axe!!!! AWESOME. How many positions on the PUP switch? Whats it sound like with all 3 playing at the same time? Do you what year it was made? I bet it sounds Sweet through your Blackheart...Yea, I would say you got a deal. Enjoy!!![cool]

its an 08, the guitar is not around me at this time, but I think it is a 6 way switch?, and I am not sure if all the pups on at once is an option or not, but all the pup settings sound great and are very usable, yea the blackheart sounds great with it, same as the champ, but the best was getting to crank my AC30 and my ADV120 up this weekend and jam out with some friends in the rehearsal room, its a great player thanks mans!

Hey guys' date=' Ive been posting alot about diff guitars and yalls take on em, I was in the market for a HB solid body, well I found one, and I couldnt be happier, I got it from my local mom n pop guitar store, used for $500! I thought it was a steallllllll, any who here se is, plays like a dream, and the pups are excellent!

[/quote']

5 bills! Sweet, I love it!

Many congrats man! Awesome axe you got there!

I remember seeing those at thomann.de, along with the Flying V Special with the 3 pickups and the 6 position rotary switch. I was seriously gas-ing (especially for the Flying V) and I would love to hear how she sounds! And they were in a very nice price. Now they're all sold out...[cool]

A true killer and a keeper! And perhaps one of the models that will actually increase it's street value in the future.

There is one of the SG-3 in worn black over here

it's a B-stock or a showroom model at the price of a new Epi Ultra II

hope it's still there on saturday

I'll give her a try

Peter

That's Thomann isn't it? I remember seeing something like that in their webshop....

Archived