Gibson Brands Forums

Post your own Trust list

WahKeen

And put reasons why. No right or wrong way to do the list(s)... :)

No trust:

dem00n - Any qwestoins?

Fred - Not enough good karma b.s.

Blackie - toomuchcoffeebeerman

Neo - will shoot first ask questions later

Me - What am I even doing here??????

Trust:

dem00n - for reminding me I'm normal [tongue]

Fred - He's a lovable troll [love]

Blackie - He calls it like he sees it, even though he can't see straight... [razz]

Neo - He's a straight shooter :-k

Me - I'm the cute one in here... B)

Note: This is only for the sole purpose of having fun. It's not for any one to get their feelings hurt. As a matter of fact, if you're not on the list, the better off you should be... lol

I'm going to practice what I preach here...

If I don't feel like I need to be on someone's "Trusted" or "Not Trusted" list, then nobody should expect me to make one where they are either included or excluded. In other words...I ain't playin'.

Actually, this whole post was an excuse for me to post this:

Because I ******* LOVE TESTAMENT! [thumbup]

..............Ok

1. Rockey the squirrel.........from Bullwinkle and Rockey

2. That Dog that worked for biscuits and then when he got one did the elaborate mmmm yummm yumm lighter than air thing....king of like a hit of crack

3. The skinny Penguin that busted out of the zoo with the larger chumley.

4. The egg head chicken hawk with glasses that was Road Island Red's student........le me sho ya how ta do dat boy

5. Golieth the dog................But Davey !?

6. Earley from the squidbillies.........he plays Gibson

7. Mad scientist dude from Robot Chicken

8. Woody Woodpecker

9. That criminal dude that always get's caught and brought back to Super Jail

10 Walte Cronkite...................AND THATS THE WAY IT WAS

..............Ok

2. That Dog that worked for biscuits and then when he got one did the elaborate mmmm yummm yumm lighter than air thing....king of like a hit of crack

Scooby Doo, Rocky and Walter Cronkite were the only others I knew of..

Hmmm....

This gets pretty complicated in a hurry for me.

My wife - or she wouldn't share my home with me.

My parents - almost exclusively, 'cept that they are still parents. I'm not too old to be taught a needed lesson from either one.

My kids - let's just say I have more hope than faith. I have confidence in them, but they aren't perfect.

My accountant - yes, but it's only advice and he's bound by law.

I have a handful of friends that I can trust implicitly in most any situation.

I know better than to ask them to do one or two certain things due to a difference in our values.

The most important element of trust - to me - is knowing that somebody will 'fess up on the back end if something went wrong.

Come clean, and things will likely not get ugly. Start f-ing around and squirming sideways - look out.... [-X

Trust regarding what, exactly?

Guitars?

I would probably allow most everybody here to play one of mine.

Many of them I would probably allow them to take one home with them for a few days.

Feeding my dog and watching over the NeoCon Compound while I'm out of town?

Several of the older guys on here, a few of the young 'uns if they could understand what I do here. :rolleyes:

Borrowing my truck?

Very few people - Mrs. Neo doesn't even like driving my truck because she knows I don't miss a thing.

My wife?

Mrs. Neo can take care of herself.

She smiles sweet and smells good, but underneath she's still a tough-as-nails country girl.

And she doesn't want to ever sic me on somebody so she'll make sure business is taken care of on her own.

[thumbup] B)

Hmmm....

This gets pretty complicated in a hurry for me.

My wife - or she wouldn't share my home with me.

My parents - almost exclusively, 'cept that they are still parents. I'm not too old to be taught a needed lesson from either one.

My kids - let's just say I have more hope than faith. I have confidence in them, but they aren't perfect.

My accountant - yes, but it's only advice and he's bound by law.

I have a handful of friends that I can trust implicitly in most any situation.

I know better than to ask them to do one or two certain things due to a difference in our values.

The most important element of trust - to me - is knowing that somebody will 'fess up on the back end if something went wrong.

Come clean, and things will likely not get ugly. Start f-ing around and squirming sideways - look out.... [-X

Trust regarding what, exactly?

Guitars?

I would probably allow most everybody here to play one of mine.

Many of them I would probably allow them to take one home with them for a few days.

Feeding my dog and watching over the NeoCon Compound while I'm out of town?

Several of the older guys on here, a few of the young 'uns if they could understand what I do here. :rolleyes:

Borrowing my truck?

Very few people - Mrs. Neo doesn't even like driving my truck because she knows I don't miss a thing.

My wife?

Mrs. Neo can take care of herself.

She smiles sweet and smells good, but underneath she's still a tough-as-nails country girl.

And she doesn't want to ever sic me on somebody so she'll make sure business is taken care of on her own.

[thumbup] B)

Now THIS is a very wise list. [thumbup]

The family is where it's at and what REALLY matters. Hats off.

^ nerd alert! Given that this picture represents the Marvel Universe, that in includes Loki who is to be trusted by no one. Deadpool aka Wade Wilson (as awesome as he may be) works for and with no one. I would not trust him.

EDIT: Also Colossus joined the B.o.E.M. Can't trust him anymore. [angry]

I trust my State Farm agent.

Trust list... hmmmm...

Evol- have to trust him, I hope to jam with the man sometime soon... I don't want to be raped/pillaged/robbed (I mean that in the nicest way)

Neo- I do. He seems like a genuine good guy. Hell I know a guy in Southern Illinois looks and acts just like him. Kinda scary

dem00n- cuz I could beat him up if he tried anything smart... but he isn't smart [lol] (still waiting on those pics of his sister though... [wub])

These are all people I have had great conversations with, sorry if I leave people out, but I will be sure to add you if I think you are worthy [cool]

Archived