Gibson Brands Forums

This a ****ing joke?

dem00n

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gibson is going to try and cash in on anything they think might have a chance of making a buck. This should go over as well as the Sammy Hagar Les Paul. Let's come up with a new company slogan called "The A.R.T. of management" and see how much smoke we can blow up or customers @sses. [thumbdn]

Looks pretty cool.

I would buy it and change the TRC so it wouldn't be associated with CK unless it passes through a fanboy club

I had the same thought. You know what though? They released the Aaron Lewis Signature, Billy Joe. Hack after hack after hack. Why not give one to one of the Jonas Bros. Gibson?

Looks pretty cool.

I would buy it and change the TRC so it wouldn't be associated with CK unless it passes through a fanboy club

I'm personally not into sig models, this idea would be a good one if it weren't for the extra change you're throwing at it because it's a Chad Kroeger sig.

I'm personally not into sig models, this idea would be a good one if it weren't for the extra change you're throwing at it because it's a Chad Kroeger sig.

Yup.

I love everything to do with the guitar except it being a sig model and of course the associated price and especially dislike that its a CHAD KROEGER sig.

I'd never spend the extra money for a sig guitar if I could get the look and features from a different one. But this is actually a pretty cool looking axe. I also don't hate Nickelback... they're kind of a guilty pleasure for me when the radio plays 'em. BUT - that guy has been a PRS player from day 1! That tone they said "screams Les Paul" ... well, it doesn't. It screams PRS -> Mesa Boogie. I was cool with the rest, but these marketing guys have gotta' learn when to quit... :rolleyes:

I personally think that the top on that Les Paul looks badass. msp_thumbup.gif I really don't have any problem with it being Chad's. Would like to see some better signature guitars though. dry.gif

On second thought, how about less signature models and more new models or reissues. I frankly don't care at all what another guitarist uses, it's his and it's his style, not mine. msp_thumbdn.gif I wanna see some new guitar models! I want what I wanna play not what some other guitarist plays just because he's famous! msp_cursing.gif

I personally think that the top on that Les Paul looks badass. msp_thumbup.gif I really don't have any problem with it being Chad's. Would like to see some better signature guitars though. dry.gif

On second thought, how about less signature models and more new models or reissues. I frankly don't care at all what another guitarist uses, it's his and it's his style, not mine. msp_thumbdn.gif I wanna see some new guitar models! I want what I wanna play not what some other guitarist plays just because he's famous! msp_cursing.gif

I disagree, **** the reissues.

Make more range of models, diffrent woods, pups, etc.

COLORS!

Archived