Gibson Brands Forums

I think Ive reached the point in metal that i dont give a **** anymore.

dem00n

I dont care who was first in death metal, black metal or some other metal genre with words i dont know.

I dont care if Chuck Shucldiner died of AID's i look at him as a musician, i could care less about his lifestyle

I dont care if you think your mainstream **** is better then the **** made in a basement.

I dont care if your friends of "metal heads" think Emperor is better then Death, Emperor went Pandering with their latest record anyways.

Metal heads are the most close minded people in the world, the ones who only listen to metal are complete idiots with the shortest ****ing attention span in the world.

They should all go drown in a river of poop.

Ok, im done ranting...

EMG's still suck though. [lol]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metal heads are the most close minded people in the world, the ones who only listen to metal are complete idiots with the shortest ****ing attention span in the world.

They should all go drown in a river of poop.

Thats sad. When I was 16 in 1986, metalheads were quite the opposite. There was alot of unity and openmindedness. You were born twenty years too late, brother. \m/

Thats sad. When I was 16 in 1986, metalheads were quite the opposite. There was alot of unity and openmindedness. You were born twenty years too late, brother. \m/

Its how it is today.

They base groups off the t-shirts you wear.

Its stupid and it reminds me of high school.

I wish i was born in the 70's. [lol]

Metal heads are the most close minded people in the world,

I've been saying this for years. I love the music but don't care for most of the fans. So fncking nit-picky. Can't just enjoy a band anymore without classifying what genre/style they belong to and why the gear they use sux but can't explain why they like something.

I propose dem00n cant complain until he plays a club gig first..... And I mean a full set of original material.

Try writing over 300 songs with four young strong personalities in the same band [scared] ....

I propose dem00n cant complain until he plays a club gig first..... And I mean a full set of original material.

Try writing over 300 songs with four young strong personalities in the same band [scared] ....

Ive gigged three times, is that close enough.

Crazy Doneky! [lol]

I have. We didnt get past 10 songs [sad]

I'll stick to rock and blues with the old guys. They dont have enough energy to fight. [lol]

Dem00n, like what you like and to hell with everyone else. Its the metal way!

Archived