Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone know how to get rid of bees?

Dub-T-123

I went into my room just now and there are hundreds of bees everywhere. Not flies. Bees.

I'm sitting in here right now and it's loud because there are so many bees. They're making weird noises too.

There's a tree right up against my room that seems to have a bee hive in it or something. They crawl in through a closed window and just buzz around. Usually there's a few in here everyday and they just die and I fling them outside. Right now there are too many.

Anyone have a solution?

I went into my room just now and there are hundreds of bees everywhere. Not flies. Bees.

I'm sitting in here right now and it's loud because there are so many bees. They're making weird noises too.

There's a tree right up against my room that seems to have a bee hive in it or something. They crawl in through a closed window and just buzz around. Usually there's a few in here everyday and they just die and I fling them outside. Right now there are too many.

Anyone have a solution?

I hear that they can't stand hip-hop. Got any in your repertoire? B)

Wave your arms wildly, yell, and jump around like a lunatic.

Oughta have some sort of effect on them, eh?

I'm kidding.

Yeah, there are sprays to kill 'em on contact but that stuff is pricey and goes FAST.

First Measure is probably on the same track I am, but there's no way in hell I'll post it in public.

(And anybody sharing the house with you might not like it either...)

I'll say it. WD-40 and a bic lighter!

Probably past dusk where you are, considering the sun is just now setting in Arizona, but...

At dusk the bees will gather and rest someplace - find that place and wait until activity ceases.

Then BURN 'EM!!!!

[woot][cursing][thumbup][flapper]

Probably past dusk where you are, considering the sun is just now setting in Arizona, but...

At dusk the bees will gather and rest someplace - find that place and wait until activity ceases.

Then BURN 'EM!!!!

[woot][cursing][thumbup][flapper]

Why risk any hiders, you might as well burn down the whole house.

I went down to home depot and got some spray. It kills on contact.

Unfortunately it also makes a huge carcinogenic mess lol. Now there's foamy stuff and dead bees everywhere. Once I saw how messy this stuff is I got strategic. I killed then all in a couple little bursts and doused the area where I think they're coming from. I left the door open while I went to home depot and by the time I got back most of them left or died already anyways.

It wasn't too bad. Just kindof crazy to come into your room and there's a freakin swarm of pissed off bees in there.

I hear the Marley approach slows them down a bit, but they get really hungry. Apparently they like peas so dig a hole, fill it with ashes. Put peas around the hole, and when they go for a pea, kick them in the ash hole.

Dave

I am wondering at the veracity of this post

Just wondering.....

Or is it a gentle wind-up?

Bees are important for the propagation of plant life

They work hard...hence the well known expression

'Busy as a Bee'

They are slightly more benign than wasps...

Does a wasp do anything for mankind?

I have an amp that buzzes like a bee

I have been quite successful curing it

By jamming pieces of cardboard into the

Vibrating area.

Archived