Gibson Brands Forums

There was a bomb threat in my school today

dem00n

Im not that dumb!

No really you can get alot of time in jail for this **** man. [bored]

Some kid had a hit list, threatened to shoot up my school. Had two bomb threats back in my day. I survived most of it.

But yeah, that bullshit will land you in a heap of trouble. Some kids did it for a joke to get out of school before I got to the high school (I think I was in eighth grade) and yeah, law came down hard on them

Back in my 'Dumb ***' days, I got kicked out of school and had to go to this, 'Alternative School' it was a school for bad kids. The kid that sat across the table from me was there because he put a pipe bomb in a trash can at his high school.

When we were kids, the worst thing that would happen was, that the school bully waiting to meet you after school....... msp_scared.gif

That or the one moron every year that pulled the fire alarm......msp_lol.gif

What the hell is wrong with kids today......

you wanna talk about bullies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hJEo4tB20Q

That movie was complete crap. I'm saying this so that you guys don't waste your money and time watching it.

There was a part where half the cast was dead yet they kept on apearing in the sceenes to come, and they apeared in there until the end of the movie (some were dead by half of it, and no, it wasn't a flashback thing) [cursing]

Some kid had a hit list, threatened to shoot up my school. Had two bomb threats back in my day. I survived most of it.

But yeah, that bullshit will land you in a heap of trouble. Some kids did it for a joke to get out of school before I got to the high school (I think I was in eighth grade) and yeah, law came down hard on them

Same here...and I was #2 on his list...that was 2-3 years ago, in my senior year..He was a messed up kid..you can still find the story on the news...Theres so many nuts out there nowadays I'm glad the schools are taking it seriously.

That movie was complete crap. I'm saying this so that you guys don't waste your money and time watching it.

There was a part where half the cast was dead yet they kept on apearing in the sceenes to come, and they apeared in there until the end of the movie (some were dead by half of it, and no, it wasn't a flashback thing) [cursing]

ok i agree that the outcast jack and andy were killed, then were seen again, but other than that the movie was very mental and i thought it was good.

no need for fights, just expressin my opinion.

Archived