Gibson Brands Forums

Pulled The Trigger!!!

duane v

wow now that IS what you call a portable studio...i need me one of these things, looks very technical though? prob take a very long time before using it becomes second nature [thumbup]

wow now that IS what you call a portable studio...i need me one of these things, looks very technical though? prob take a very long time before using it becomes second nature [thumbup]

The quality of the portable DAWs these days are very good. You may want to check out the Korg D3200; 32 tracks, $1200.00...Got me one and love it. Some draw backs to these are the small screens, layered menues, and the learning curves.......The manual for mine is hundreds of pages long.........[unsure][scared]

The quality of the portable DAWs these days are very good. You may want to check out the Korg D3200; 32 tracks, $1200.00...Got me one and love it. Some draw backs to these are the small screens, layered menues, and the learning curves.......The manual for mine is hundreds of pages long.........[unsure][scared]

I purchased this tutorial (see link) before making the decision, and it appears very easy to use.

Tascam Tutorial

I had one in my hands a few months back but couldn't pull the trigger. I just wasn't sure if I would have the time to learn it. Keep us posted on ease of operation.

Did you get a good deal?

Got it for $584, and I did the 4 payment deal at ZZounds [thumbup]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived