Gibson Brands Forums

NGD 2010 Gibson Les Paul Traditional GT

milwmade59

Really nice.

Did you have to order it or did they have one in stock for ya?

Just curious my local stores never have GT's

I actually had been watching the status on musicians friend and as soon as they came in I ordered one and I had a coupon. I just prayed it would show up perfect and IT DID!!

Very cool Gold Top! Congratulations. I love Gold Tops, I bought a Limited Run Gold Top a couple months ago, with EMG's and a piezo in the bridge, I'm quite happy with it. Enjoy you'r Birthday present....

thanks so much, I have been enjoying it....by far the best guitar I have ever had. It was perfect right out of the box...and the smell...the smell is to die for, that new LP smell. [thumbup]

Hey milwmade59, I went out today to trade my Classic on a Standard Burst. Well I kept my Classic and came home with a Gold Top Traditional. I fell in love with it right away, it play's like it was made just for me. So I know how you'r feeling about you'r new guitar. Enjoy!... IMG_0830.jpg

Hey milwmade59, I went out today to trade my Classic on a Standard Burst. Well I kept my Classic and came home with a Gold Top Traditional. I fell in love with it right away, it play's like it was made just for me. So I know how you'r feeling about you'r new guitar. Enjoy!... IMG_0830.jpg

oh man, that is awesome!!!! that is exactly how i feel. CONGRATS TO YOU. :)

Leaving the Plek sticker on too? [lol]

Those gold tops are gorgeous. Congratulations.

Archived