Gibson Brands Forums

Post your favorite pedal

Dub-T-123

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been using the Boss ME-50. I have an early 70's Marshall JMP 100 watt Super Lead, and if I want to get it to growl I gotta crank that sucker, which pisses off the other guys 'cause it's too loud......or so I'm told. So I use the compressor sustainer for some hang time, I use the O/D for most solos, the volume pedal for changing guitars, and the tuner works great.

VisualSoundJekyllHyde.jpg

I love this pedal. I've tried a few distortion pedals and this is the only one I've got on with, plus its got a tubescreamer clone in the same box.

+1, had it for a while, and really dig the sounds I can get. I couldn't survive without it with my current amp, though I can imagine myself living without it when I upgrade to the right amp.

My favorite pedal to play with right now, and the latest addition to my board, is my Fulltone Supa-Trem. I can get lost playing with it for hours. The giant knobs for adjusting the mix and tone, the double speed and hard/soft switches make it really easy to work with. Love it.

st_lg.jpg

435279.jpg

How long did it take you to get the timing on your loops down so there was no gap between the end of one and the start of another on this?

OH... and does it add much line noise???

[drool]

I have GOT to get a grip.... any 12 step programs for pedal junkies???

How long did it take you to get the timing on your loops down so there was no gap between the end of one and the start of another on this?

[drool]

I have one and love it. It takes some time to get the timing down but the auto function makes it real easy. Puts O noise in my rig. Great tool

I have one and love it. It takes some time to get the timing down but the auto function makes it real easy. Puts O noise in my rig. Great tool

Thanks man!!

Now I gotta add another pedal to the Christmas list

:ph34r:

[drool]

I agree with GIANTRobOT42O. May be a little tricky at first, but it's easy to learn. With a drumming background, I found it fairly easy to work with. And very fun to use as well.

I think it's a must peddle for most. Especially if you don't play music with other people. The drum rhythm patterns are very nice as well.

Archived