Gibson Brands Forums

Post your pedal board

Kimbabig

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Fred tell us about the '69 (no sexual jokes). I found a Soul Bender on CL really close to me for a good price. Think I might get it.

I much prefer the Soul Bender to the 69 (pedal of course)

I like it, but I'm not sure how to incorporate it into my sound as of yet. you know? Definitely go for the Soul Bender [thumbup]

I much prefer the Soul Bender to the 69 (pedal of course)

I like it, but I'm not sure how to incorporate it into my sound as of yet. you know? Definitely go for the Soul Bender [thumbup]

Try another setting on the knobs, now that you know they move..... LOL!

Yeah the Soul Bender is legit. I will definately get it if it's still up for grabs. I hope nobody has picked it up yet.

I just missed a sweet deal on an early painted ZVex Super Hard On.

The Soul Bender is at $160 in the city right next to mine. I hate driving far for CL buys so this is looking good. as long as it's not sold yet. Fingers crossed...

Most of the good stuff is far away and I don't want to drive.

I just wish people would delete their ads after their **** is sold...

Usually about half the page is either broken squiers or no name stuff. You can find a crappy PA for a stupid price every once in a while. As soon as you find someone with something decent, they try and gouge you for it. Any time I have posted anything, I have received stupid insulting offers.

Rarely is there anything half way decent

adn Chan- yeah... I have turned the knobbie jobbie things. Still not sure on how I am going to incorporate the sound

I found a Brit Bender on CL that's a recent post and hopefully nearby (the guy was a little vague he just said OC).

I'm seriously considering getting it. It's a pretty badass Tone Bender mkll clone. 3 Ge trannies.. It doesn't have a tone control like the Soul Bender (which seems to be an mklll clone) but I think it's cool.

Need more fuzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

I found a Brit Bender on CL that's a recent post and hopefully nearby (the guy was a little vague he just said OC).

I'm seriously considering getting it. It's a pretty badass Tone Bender mkll clone. 3 Ge trannies.. It doesn't have a tone control like the Soul Bender (which seems to be an mklll clone) but I think it's cool.

Need more fuzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

I need more fuzz! I am still seriously considering getting another Swollen Pickle for a different type of sound, run em together, something [flapper]

I have some straight rock songs, but I'm trying out more trippy stuff with rhythms and lines and stuff like that. Its tons of fun

Still hoping santa will bring more.

P1040887.jpg

I noticed you have the BIg Muff Pi with Tone/Wicker. I was thinking about picking up one for Christmas as my first fuzz pedal. How do you like it? I've only tried out the original Big Muff Pi but I hear the added Tone/Wicker switch adds a little more versatility and you can still get Big Muff tones out of the Muff w/ Tone/Wicker. Would you recommend it? Especially for my first fuzz.

I noticed you have the BIg Muff Pi with Tone/Wicker. I was thinking about picking up one for Christmas as my first fuzz pedal. How do you like it? I've only tried out the original Big Muff Pi but I hear the added Tone/Wicker switch adds a little more versatility and you can still get Big Muff tones out of the Muff w/ Tone/Wicker. Would you recommend it? Especially for my first fuzz.

It is definitely a great fuzz pedal, the tone switch is cool but the wicker switch justs adds uncontrollable feedback and a small volume boost.

I've got 2 and 1 in progress.

My old one:

pdbd003.jpg

Boss CE-2 Chorus, CS-2 Compressor, GE-7 EQ, SD-1 Super OD, NF-1 Noise Gate.

My current one (just needs to be re-cabled):

pdbd001.jpg

Line 6 M13, Morley Volume, Morley Tremonti Wah, Wampler Super Plextortion, Homebrew prototype Black label overdrive, Korg Pitchblack tuner.

The one in progress (I'm gonna add the EQ & Chorus from my old board and add a Lovepedal Pickle Vibe, TCE G-Switch, Morley Volume and Morley Wah):

pdbd002.jpg

TCE Nova Repeater, Nova Dynamics and Nova Drive, Boss Enhancer & Noise Suppressor.

This one too, but I got rid of the GT-8:

gt8brd001.jpg

I need more fuzz! I am still seriously considering getting another Swollen Pickle for a different type of sound, run em together, something [flapper]

I have some straight rock songs, but I'm trying out more trippy stuff with rhythms and lines and stuff like that. Its tons of fun

You can just never have enough fuzzy goodness..its a fact..

Archived