Gibson Brands Forums

so how much taller do you think i will get?

hotshot9991

If you don't start smoking, you could conceivably continue to grow until you're 25.

If you were a dog we could get a good idea from your paws....

:D

i dont smoke and never will to many members of my family have died form smoking to many to count

Past student at my school was 7' 3''

NOT COOL.........She's my cousin's cousin who's related to my other cousin who plays basketball with midgets........and she plays an SG.........made by fender.......with EMGs.......

I have a friend that continued to grow into his early 20's. Topped out about 6'4".

Maybe new member DennisMiller will chime in here, he's the second tallest person I've known, the first was a co-worker at 6"8" that had to duck under standard doorways.

"So how much taller do you think i will get?"

Now there's an interesting question. 6' tall now, at 14, wearing size 16 shoes. I know plenty of adults who are 6' tall, or just a little over, but their feet aren't so big as yours.

Chanman said that we could check your paws if you were a dog. Well, the same principle applies. I'm guessing that you have large hands, too. Probably have trouble fitting into any of the "Mechanix" style gloves on display in the stores, unless they have a XXL or something larger.

I'm gonna say you'll grow to 6'7", or at least a solid two meters (~6'6-11/16").

This all depends, of course, on your surviving to full maturity without losing your feet, legs, hips, spine, neck, or head.

[wink]

I know a guy who is 6"9

I don't think anyone that short could actually survive beyond the womb.

Thank you, Yogi Berra.

I always thought it was Lincoln who said that.....

How 'bout the famous Mae West Line, I don't recall it exactly...but she asked a young guy how tall he was.

He told her he was 6'6".

She said, "Forget about the 6 feet, let's talk about the 6 inches"

I dunno...

The young feller's altitude and shoe size reminds me of my baby brother at that age. He's now around 6 3 or 4 and I can put on his shoes while I'm still wearing my boots.

On the other hand, he claims I got all the family's "good hair genes."

<grin>

I dunno. I was only 5-7 when I graduated from high school. Grew to be around 5-10 at age 22. Now shrunk to around 5-9. @#%@#$%#$%@#

m

I dunno...

The young feller's altitude and shoe size reminds me of my baby brother at that age. He's now around 6 3 or 4 and I can put on his shoes while I'm still wearing my boots.

On the other hand, he claims I got all the family's "good hair genes."

<grin>

I dunno. I was only 5-7 when I graduated from high school. Grew to be around 5-10 at age 22. Now shrunk to around 5-9. @#%@#$%#$%@#

m

Milo, I'd give my eye teeth to be able to "shrink" to 5'9".

I was 5'6" when I was in the army...now I'd be surprised if I can top 5'5"!

Archived