Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD (With Pics!)

LSAR

HNGD! Its a cherry red LP Jr. Special....MF was supposed to ship it somewhere else, but, they didn't...so I get my Xmas gift now! Haven't played it yet, gotta wait until it warms up, but its flawless from what i can tell now. Got the poster, cable, sticker etc. too! [biggrin]

I'll post pics in a little while after I've played it a bit...

MF was supposed to ship it somewhere else, but, they didn't...

I'll post pics in a little while after I've played it a bit.

DAG-NABBIT!!! They were SUPPOSED to ship it HERE to ME!!!!! [cursing]

Congrats on the "EARLY" Xmas Guitar!

Yassur, WE BE waitin' for those pictures... [thumbup]

Welcome to the club, now git'r done:

P1030276.jpg

(Mods that is...)

Sorry, can't do any mods for a while (the guitar fund won't allow it after the amp i got)...but i will someday...i looked at what I'd be interested in doing to it and figured it out as $144 USD before shipping, taxes, conversion to CDN$ etc.

Edit: I just figured it out to be $181.34 USD and $184.57 CDN for all the parts shipped.

Yeah, i was pretty surprised. Thinking of mods, has anyone used one of these before, if so, are they any good, and would i be able to install one of these and use the current bridge as the bridge then? Because i like having a whammy bar, but i hate the look of bigsbys, they're too bulky... [thumbdn]

Edit: Just realized that was my 100th post! [biggrin]

Beautiful color esp. with the gold appointments!!! Love it Happy Guitar day to you.

& Merry Christmas too!!

Aster

PS Is a Jr similar in neck length to a Ric 325? If not what would be the closest as there just ain't no Ric dealers near me for 400 miles with a short scale Ric. I need to try a git out that is short scale before I go an' do something dumb that I wouldn't like in an overpriced Ric.

Archived