Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Is Trying Again!

Tman5293

Yep, my mother actually ordered a Vintage Sunburst for Christmas for me, but we got an Ebony delivered instead.....beautiful none the less and I'm keeping it and hope fate led me to a great guitar...Absolutely beautiful guitar and cant wait to try it out. Also love the fact they replaced the banjo tuners for Steinbergers...Great Tuners.

Yep, my mother actually ordered a Vintage Sunburst for Christmas for me, but we got an Ebony instead.....beautiful none the less and I'm keeping it and hope fate led me to a great guitar...Absolutely beautiful guitar and cant wait to try it out. Also love the fact they replaced the banjo tuners for Steinbergers...Great Tuners.

Pssst.....tell your mom I'm up for adoption hehe

I personally like the first one, heck I'm too tired to remember that finishes name ....

Pssst.....tell your mom I'm up for adoption hehe

I personally like the first one, heck I'm too tired to remember that finishes name ....

Yea..I have a pretty rockn mom...

the first one ( Vintage Sunburst) was my favorite too, but idk after seeing my black Firebird now...i'm really digg'n the Ebony...cant wait to break er in... [thumbup]

Archived