Gibson Brands Forums

let it be?

S t e v e

Gary's solo was mediocre.

The rest was too hard to sit through.

Hence, I consider Gary's solo to be the best part.

Nice.

Personally I think Gary should take some hints from Mr Knopfler and maybe not be all over the place with full force all the time in his usual vulgar manner.

I think you are all very bad :)

com'on the interpretation is not so bad, it is just that I think it is not so easy to do a mix of so many different kind of voices, and you 're talking about Gary 's playing, but go back in the 80's, he was still that heavy guitar player, and his solo make sense in this context.

Knofler part is singing and soulfull like always, ... so in the end it is not a so bad version.

I am listening to all kind of music and even if I am a guitar player who likes robert johnson as well as slayer, I like also what you would probably call 'stupid pop r'n'b' song (on my Ipod, you will find Stevie Ray, Gary Moore, Metallica, As I lay dying, buddy guy, Jeff beck but also P.Diddy, prodigy, depeche mode, bon jovi, chemical brother...)

if the melody stays in my head, it is not so bad, sorry for not being the kind of people that pretends to only listening to Jazz because they are musician and only interested in what I called the 'musicians brain masturbation music'.

by the way, Gary's coat really suck I agree. :)

I think you are all very bad :)

com'on the interpretation is not so bad, it is just that I think it is not so easy to do a mix of so many different kind of voices, and you 're talking about Gary 's playing, but go back in the 80's, he was still that heavy guitar player, and his solo make sense in this context.

Knofler part is singing and soulfull like always, ... so in the end it is not a so bad version.

I am listening to all kind of music and even if I am a guitar player who likes robert johnson as well as slayer, I like also what you would probably call 'stupid pop r'n'b' song (on my Ipod, you will find Stevie Ray, Gary Moore, Metallica, As I lay dying, buddy guy, Jeff beck but also P.Diddy, prodigy, depeche mode, bon jovi, chemical brother...)

if the melody stays in my head, it is not so bad, sorry for not being the kind of people that pretends to only listening to Jazz because they are musician and only interested in what I called the 'musicians brain masturbation music'.

by the way, Gary's coat really suck I agree. :)

[thumbup]

Archived