Gibson Brands Forums

North Korean Tiny Prodigy

canon_mutant

Matt, is she one of your students? [thumbup]

That would really be something wouldn't it!! I love teaching special needs pupils; special needs (in my understanding) meaning significantly above - or below average in ability. I find these polar opposites so interesting to work with!

Music can be a very difficult world, with lots of things (and people) to be mindful of - but if someone is really young - and apparently so full of happiness playing, I think the odds are high that they will stay with it and carve some kind of career in music...like this little lady!!

Bless her msp_biggrin.gif

Matt

That would really be something wouldn't it!! I love teaching special needs pupils; special needs (in my understanding) meaning significantly above - or below average in ability. I find these polar opposites so interesting to work with!

Music can be a very difficult world, with lots of things (and people) to be mindful of - but if someone is really young - and apparently so full of happiness playing, I think the odds are high that they will stay with it and carve some kind of career in music...like this little lady!!

Bless her msp_biggrin.gif

Matt

She is remarkable. She does have a wonderful life ahead of her. I wish I had an ounce of her talent.

Archived