Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone else not own a green shirt?

dem00n

Just tell them you are wearing green undies. "Wanna See?" [sneaky] Sadly, [crying] no one has ever called my bluff.

I have one green shirt and am wearing it.

If you have time, run to the store. That is why they sell those chintzy, plastic green leprechaun hats. Wear it to school/work and you're covered... literally.

Guest FarnsBarns

This pinching must be an American thing. We Brits will simply spend the day completely pissed (That's drunk over hear, not angry). I have brewed a special batch of my famous and ridiculous Trappist beer, it's about 12/13% by volume. I have a Gallon of it! It's not for Americans though, it would take the skin off the roof of the mouth of the average Budweiser drinker! [lol][flapper][lol][flapper][lol][flapper]

Flame proof suite at the ready - Check

Fire extinguisher - Check

Guest FarnsBarns

I made sure to wear a green shirt today. Since I've been a widower for a couple months, if someone came up and pinched me it may result in an embarrassing explosion on my part.

Do you mean you'd have a crisis, just from being pinched? [scared]

Do you mean you'd have a crisis, just from being pinched? [scared]

Women have never been known to make eye contact with me. In fact they tend to clutch their purses a little tighter or cross the street. Now they have a good reason not to. if any of them made eye contact with me, I might follow them home.

And a slap in the face will do no good, because that counts the same as a pinch, and we know what will happen next.

Guest FarnsBarns

Women have never been known to make eye contact with me. In fact they tend to clutch their purses a little tighter or cross the street. Now they have a good reason not to. if any of them made eye contact with me, I might follow them home.

And a slap in the face will do no good, because that counts the same as a pinch, and we know what will happen next.

I'm glad you have got over it far enough to have a sense of humor, sorry for your loss though fella!

Just tell them you are wearing green undies. "Wanna See?" [sneaky] Sadly, [crying] no one has ever called my bluff.

I have one green shirt and am wearing it.

If you have time, run to the store. That is why they sell those chintzy, plastic green leprechaun hats. Wear it to school/work and you're covered... literally.

This is the move I pulled today. Told a co-worker I was going to leave my barn door open all day too.

I did some awkward math recently, and realized there's a solid chance I was conceived on or around this day, likely as a result of St. Paddy's celebration. It's disturbing and cool at the same time.

Slainte.

Maybe you should send out an e-memo

"Note to co-workers, I don't own a green shirt. However, tradition, not withstanding, I ask my female co-workers to not pinch me. For your own safety, leave that to our male counterparts." --- Scott.

This is the move I pulled today. Told a co-worker I was going to leave my barn door open all day too.

I did some awkward math recently, and realized there's a solid chance I was conceived on or around this day, likely as a result of St. Paddy's celebration. It's disturbing and cool at the same time.

Slainte.

I suspect that must mean your are at least 1/2 Leprechaun.

[flapper]

Slainte.

My son was born on May 18. My B-Day is August 18. Back when we were first married, (1978), we went to a Willie Nelson concert for my birtthday......and...... there you have it!

When we mention it to him he starts to wretch..... makes us want to mention it to him all the more!

My son was born on May 18. My B-Day is August 18. Back when we were first married, (1978), we went to a Willie Nelson concert for my birtthday......and...... there you have it!

When we mention it to him he starts to wretch..... makes us want to mention it to him all the more!

That's great.

He'll never be able to hear Willie Nelson like the rest of us...

Archived