Gibson Brands Forums

Weird cravings

Silenced Fred

Yeah... but usually it's for the broccoli in the local China Buffet's Broccoli Chicken.... not the chicken, just the broccoli.

Lately it's been BBQ....

broccoli is my favorite vegetable! they always have great broccoli at the one by me as well.

Dub- I want to do that so bad, and I gotta find a good sushi place, never really had any

Guest FarnsBarns

broccoli is my favorite vegetable! they always have great broccoli at the one by me as well.

Dub- I want to do that so bad, and I gotta find a good sushi place, never really had any

Broccoli is good because it like you're a giant eating tiny trees. That's all, carry on.

Strangely enough I crave Lipton Chicken noodle soup at least once a week. When I had very little money that was my goto with a processed cheese sandwich or crackers if I didn't have any cheese.

Still love the stuff.

Hate KD (mac and cheese in a box unless smothered in onions and ground beef).

I'm getting hungry now.

Craving cheap Sushi [unsure]

Dub-T-123 just some simple advice - There's a few things in life that should never be rally cheap.

Tattoos

Lawyers

Sushi

All three of those always seem to kind of prove the concept of you get what you pay for [biggrin]

I eat it all the time and it's totally good. It doesn't make me sick it actually soothes mah belleh. It's not extremely cheap but it's just cheap enough to be good and not too expensive.

Actually I'm really craving some egg fried rice right now. Dang I have the munchies.

Well then I don't know why dem00n is talkin **** on cheap sushi. He is the master baiter.

EULOGY; " A young dem00n passed away today of a stroke while choking on cheap sushi; his last words were, " Get a grip !!! " " [scared] :unsure: [crying] ...

I am a huge seafood fan, especially shellfish. I can always go for a bowl of clams or mussels. Bay scallops are a favorite of mine as well. I love shrimp, prawn, lobster (although I almost never eat it because it's so damn expensive,) crab, and crayfish. I love fish too--especially catfish and salmon. I love tilapia, but I try to avoid the farm-raised ones because they apparently have a higher fat content than the average hamburger. Trout and carp are really good too. Interestingly enough, I seem to pretty much love all seafood as it comes to me. I've never met seafood that I didn't like. I love sushi, and will occasionally buy and eat seaweed on its own. Eel is very tasty. Of course I worry about mercury consumption, so despite how much I love fish I'll eat it very rarely. I can, however, eat plenty of shrimp. [biggrin]

Wow, now I really want some freaking clams...

I also love scrambled eggs. Occasionally I'll get very intense scrambled egg cravings.

Tonight I went out and bought a 6.5 pound pineapple for 2 bucks! And I'm eating the whole thing. I was craving pineapple more than a pregnant woman

Ever get weird cravings?

Three words Fred:

E

P

T

Who's the mother? [sneaky]

Pizza Hut, Steak cheese and mushroom sub, expensive sushi (I don't like diarrhea), KFC, Burger and a shake, Taco Bell, fried clams, roast beef sandwich (Kelly's), Ice cream, chocolate, Lobster and wax lipps....

[confused] [confused] [confused] You don't like diarrhea, but you listed more than a few intestinal destroying fast "food"* joints [confused] [confused] [confused]

*I use that term loosely. Barely edible items made in a laboratory, as opposed to a kitchen, is not food.

[confused] [confused] [confused] You don't like diarrhea, but you listed more than a few intestinal destroying fast "food"* joints [confused] [confused] [confused]

*I use that term loosely. Barely edible items made in a laboratory, as opposed to a kitchen, is not food.

Yeah... these are cravings but not a part of my normal diet... I live in Spain remember... [flapper]

I live in Spain remember... [flapper]

Thanks for rubbing it in! Last time I was in Barcelona I had one of the ten best meals of my life. A five course meal that included this crazy delicious lamb roast and a tapas course of house cured olives, blood sausage, and chorizo. Plenty of red wine too.

Thanks for rubbing it in! Last time I was in Barcelona I had one of the ten best meals of my life. A five course meal that included this crazy delicious lamb roast and a tapas course of house cured olives, blood sausage, and chorizo. Plenty of red wine too.

Tapas restuarants are awesome!

Archived