Gibson Brands Forums

NGD and Happy Easter

neilpanda

Just got back from the store with my newest axe. Unfortunately, my buddy wasnt working today but I'll visit him on the weekend.

Here it is, Ive named it James, after my buddy. [thumbup]

23c384c5.jpg?t=1303780593

And happy Easter monday! Hope you all had a good weekend [biggrin]

Great score. I know you wanted the gold, but I bet in the long term that one will please you at least as much. You can see the wood.

And the best part, is that not ONLY has the real deal p-90's, but the axe is a p-90 machine, perhaps the best thing for using them in.

I mean, lets just dispence with the binding and such and get down to business, shall we? If you want business, that guitar is pure and genuine business.

Yea yea, we get it. Beautiful guitar. Nice color. Can we get down to business please?

HOW DOES IT SOUND?!?!? Is it the fattest, meanest thing you ever played? Does it have tons of sweet tone? Does it inspire that clean sweet stuff for you? Or does it make your rock come out?

Yea yea, we get it. Beautiful guitar. Nice color. Can we get down to business please?

HOW DOES IT SOUND?!?!? Is it the fattest, meanest thing you ever played? Does it have tons of sweet tone? Does it inspire that clean sweet stuff for you? Or does it make your rock come out?

I think the P90s inpsired me. I played the "stairway" solo the best I have in years. and damn, he sounds beautiful through all channels on

the amp. man, this guitar has REALLY cleaned up my playing, and Ive only had it for 4 hours! [thumbup]

I think the P90s inpsired me. I played the "stairway" solo the best I have in years. and damn, he sounds beautiful through all channels on

the amp. man, this guitar has REALLY cleaned up my playing, and Ive only had it for 4 hours! [thumbup]

For me, I find the p-90's the hardest to tame and the most rewarding. There is nothing I can think of that I know how to play that I can't do with them. At the same time, I often find myself playing things I previously didn't think I could play well.

I seem to spend the longest at a time playing with p-90's.

And, when you consider that much of the early jazz and clean playing was a p-90. T-Bone Walker did the clean blues thing with the p-90's. And, problably the meanest, snarliest riffs in rock were played with the p-90. THAT is quite a range.

For me, I find the p-90's the hardest to tame and the most rewarding. There is nothing I can think of that I know how to play that I can't do with them. At the same time, I often find myself playing things I previously didn't think I could play well.

I seem to spend the longest at a time playing with p-90's.

And, when you consider that much of the early jazz and clean playing was a p-90. T-Bone Walker did the clean blues thing with the p-90's. And, problably the meanest, snarliest riffs in rock were played with the p-90. THAT is quite a range.

thats why I LOVE P90s

Archived