Gibson Brands Forums

thoughts?

S t e v e

Provided none of the optic nerves were damaged and your eye was not popped in the process, yes you could. I didnt goto med school I was only an EMT so I am not sure what the deal would be with pain though I dont know if your optic nerves also have pain receptors but if they do it would probably hurt like a mofo to touch. Did you know the eye is the only part of your body that never grows?

Excellent read if you love them places like we do. Weird style, but worth plowing through, quick too.

SPOILER ALERT: No, you can't see out yer eye, at least, not after a grizzly pulls it out.

blindsided1.jpg

Excellent read if you love them places like we do. Weird style, but worth plowing through, quick too.

SPOILER ALERT: No, you can't see out yer eye, at least, not after a grizzly pulls it out.

blindsided1.jpg

Oh man, you ever see that dude that made the "bear suit" or whatever it was?

Oh man, you ever see that dude that made the "bear suit" or whatever it was?

Lotta comedy in that, but no, I don't think I know what you mean. The guy that got killed up in Alaska with his girlie, that bear guy?

rct

if your eye came out of its socket, but remained attached, could you turn it round and look at your own face?...jus wondered. :-k

Steve, we have some bears around here, so if you want to drop by, we'll check it out!

Just let me know when you're coming.....

wait for it.....

I'll keep an eye for ya!

Guest FarnsBarns

A tea spoon should do it...

GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE...

A tea spoon should do it...

GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE, GO STEVE...

Yes, you could still see......It might not be a good idea in HINDSIGHT though....Hmmm, it is almost Friday, traditional Vodka day;

I suggest that you sterilize the spoon first Steve.......um, we'll be waiting.........to find out if it works......:unsure: [crying][scared] ...

t3816.gif.........LOL......

Yes, you could still see......It might not be a good idea in HINDSIGHT though....Hmmm, it is almost Friday, traditional Vodka day;

I was very drunk last night and I took a bus home, It may not sound like a big thing to you but i'd never driven a bus before... [blink]

I was very drunk last night and I took a bus home, It may not sound like a big thing to you but i'd never driven a bus before... [blink]

I sure hope that you didn't think you were in Kansas and drove on the wrong side of the road.......

Or pick up and drop off passengers......Have you checked your pockets for change from riders ???

( That was funny Steve, thanks buddy....)

Archived