Gibson Brands Forums

How can I get $160 for an Gibson SG Faded Special in a couple weeks?

sgphoenix211

I need $140 for a new Gibson SG Special Faded. I have $260 and my dad said he'd pay $100 and it costs $500, so 260+100+140=500. so.... answer now! P.s I need it in a few weeks. [thumbup]

Lots of money in doing landscaping work for the neighbours. Cash money.

I do petsitting, babysitting (a real man knows how to keep 6 8 year olds in line), and loads of other such chores. It can haul in money, I got 140 bucks last week alone for 3 days work at a few different houses. It's how I payed for my $1300 strat [flapper]

Just keep plugging along n the money will accumulate.

A girl asked her dad to lend her 100 bucks. Her dad said 'if you want a 100 you've got to give me head of have it up the ***'. She was disgusted but needed the money. So she agreed to the 'head'.

She went down on him and came straight back up. 'urgh, it tastes of s**t' she exclaimed!

'sorry' he said. 'didn't I tell you that your brother wanted a 100 too'?

A girl asked her dad to lend her 100 bucks. Her dad said 'if you want a 100 you've got to give me head of have it up the ***'. She was disgusted but needed the money. So she agreed to the 'head'.

She went down on him and came straight back up. 'urgh, it tastes of s**t' she exclaimed!

Ummmm... wtf?

Guest FarnsBarns

That would be funny if it was... Erm... funny. I'm all for a sick joke if it's funny.

Obviously English humour is different to American.

We have to laugh at things becuse we'd cry if not. It's only a joke.

How about.

Little boy standing at a cliff edge crying. A priest walks up to him and asks 'what's the matter'?

Little boy says 'my parents have gone over the cliff in the car and crashed'.

Priest (undoing his trousers) 'not your lucky day is it'?

Italian funeral home..........Pasta way!

The wife said to me the other day 'You're a lazy ba****d!

I almost got up and slapped her.

I've just been charged with murdering a bloke with glasspaper.

I only intended to rough him up a bit!

It's 'World Alzheimers day today'

Don't worry, you're not the only one that forgot.

English humour!!

It's true, english humour is usually a bit too dry for most North Americans. But before anyone says anything else if you haven't heard of the old "aristocrats" (which I think is American in origin) joke don't judge ol' Lashurst too hard.

I would take some of the money you already have saved up and place a high risk bet on something with retardedly awesome odds try and triple or quadruple your money, or end up broke, thats the name of the game.

It's true, english humour is usually a bit too dry for most North Americans. But before anyone says anything else if you haven't heard of the old "aristocrats" (which I think is American in origin) joke don't judge ol' Lashurst too hard.

I know english humour. I just don't think a joke about incest is that appropriate for this forum. Or in general

I know english humour. I just don't think a joke about incest is that appropriate for this forum. Or in general

I am sorry but this kind of reaction makes it all the more funny, but then I can hear an English voice telling the joke down the pub msp_flapper.gif

Matt

Archived