Gibson Brands Forums

Crazy Dreams

Bowdiddley

Do any of you guys ever have crazy dreams? Man I had one last night that had me laughing when I woke up.

First there was a "Concert of the Century" happening in NYC Central Park. All the big names were going to appear and the Headline act was to be a secret, but very special surprise for everyone attending. Everybody was coming, Californiaman, DuaneV were coming in from the West Coast Thundergod was even coming in from Ecuador. All of our buds from across the pond were on hand. Word was that even NeoConMan was leaving the safety of the NeoCon Compound to witness this concert. This was a HUGE event.

After all the top names had played the crowd awaited for the surprise performer to come on stage. (This is where is got real crazy) The Headliner for the show was none other than "Demon and the Pop Tarts", yep our very own Demon was rocking out with his all female group.

Props to Demon for giving a shout out to all his Gibson Forum friends.!

Do any of you guys ever have crazy dreams? Man I had one last night that had me laughing when I woke up.

First there was a "Concert of the Century" happening in NYC Central Park. All the big names were going to appear and the Headline act was to be a secret, but very special surprise for everyone attending. Everybody was coming, Californiaman, DuaneV were coming in from the West Coast Thundergod was even coming in from Ecuador. All of our buds from across the pond were on hand. Word was that even NeoConMan was leaving the safety of the NeoCon Compound to witness this concert. This was a HUGE event.

After all the top names had played the crowd awaited for the surprise performer to come on stage. (This is where is got real crazy) The Headliner for the show was none other than "Demon and the Pop Tarts", yep our very own Demon was rocking out with his all female group.

Props to Demon for giving a shout out to all his Gibson Forum friends.!

That's just too funny. =D>[lol]

I had a dream last night that I somehow acquired a walnut brown SG. It had become my favorite guitar too. Interesting. I wonder what the future holds for me.

I've had a couple lucid dreams, but as for crazy dreams pertaining to the forums, I had a dream I saw Dem00n in real life and I was going to tell him I saw him, but then I woke up, so that day I actually told him about my dream.

One that I always remember.

I was raising two tiger cubs (why? No effing clue), and then I went to an art museum (resembled the Guggenheim.. but stranger..). Then the CEO of Hess swooped in on a hovercraft and tried to kill me with a phaser gun. I woke up right then.. it was very odd

Dreams are just your subconscious filing stuff away that you've recently seen or thought about. When you do remember your dreams, write them down and think back to all the ambient influences you've had throughout the last few days (tv, commercials, radio, internet etc) and I guarantee you'll find connections.

Though one time I dreamt I had spiderman's abilities and I was swinging around the parking lot at work, and when I woke up I looked at my wrist and I was like "uhh-aww.."

Good times.

Guest FarnsBarns

Wanna have some fun? Here's a little trick I learned a couple of decades ago...

Get a cheap digital watch, one that'll beep every hour. Every time it beeps, for a week ask yourself, "am I dreaming?"

After a week start sleeping with it next to your bed. After about another week, when it beeps you'll ask yourself, "am I dreaming?", then it will hit you, yes you are!

Welcome to the amazing world of lucid REM. You will be able to do whatever you like!

Wanna have some fun? Here's a little trick I learned a couple of decades ago...

Get a cheap digital watch, one that'll beep every hour. Every time it beeps, for a week ask yourself, "am I dreaming?"

After a week start sleeping with it next to your bed. After about another week, when it beeps you'll ask yourself, "am I dreaming?", then it will hit you, yes you are!

Welcome to the amazing world of lucid REM. You will be able to do whatever you like!

Sounds like a good trick, I'm tired of getting so few DILD's

I have multiple recurring dreams where my friend's dad, just before I get with some hot chick, ruins it for me. First was he threw a hamburger at her, another was that he pulled her over, another was that we were in a hotel room and he pulled the fire alarm, etc. Its really weird. I've had about 5 or 6 of these dreams

Guest FarnsBarns

I have multiple recurring dreams where my friend's dad, just before I get with some hot chick, ruins it for me. First was he threw a hamburger at her, another was that he pulled her over, another was that we were in a hotel room and he pulled the fire alarm, etc. Its really weird. I've had about 5 or 6 of these dreams

I think you might be suppressing your love for your friends dad. [lol]

I think you might be suppressing your love for your friends dad. [lol]

No, he's just a ****. He's my drummers dad and I think it's because he puts such strict restrictions on our practice, the lack of me getting laid in my dreams, I think transfers to him blocking practices... But who am I?

Archived