Gibson Brands Forums

My amp stand

ChanMan

Guest farnsbarns

You've been doing some nice work recently. I've been missing the updates somehow. If you're selling those picks I'd be in the market for a few, I've just formed a band and it would be cool to get one for each member. Could you put something on the back?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've been doing some nice work recently. I've been missing the updates somehow. If you're selling those picks I'd be in the market for a few, I've just formed a band and it would be cool to get one for each member. Could you put something on the back?

Hi farns, email me your addy and I'll send you some:) Hope you've been doin well!

Guest farnsbarns

Hi farns, email me your addy and I'll send you some:) Hope you've been doin well!

That's very kind josh, I'll email you. Thanks!

EDIT: Sent!

That's very kind josh, I'll email you. Thanks!

EDIT: Sent!

got them ready to go farns:)

Atlas Low Rider Amp Stand to fit the Orange PPC212-C with a matching Table Top to fit the Line 6 HD147...

Link: http://www.atlas-stands.com/index.php/forum/9-atlas-stand-build-threads/631-orange-ppc212-c-cab-w-line-6-hd147-amp-head-walnut-low-rider-and-table-top#660

page1-4.jpg

page2-4.jpg

Up Next - Walnut Amp Chassis Cradle with a Studio Amp Stand to match:)

Kind Regards,

Josh

Guest farnsbarns

got them ready to go farns:)

Kind Regards,

Josh

You sir, are an officer and a gentleman. Thank you.

got the "featherweight" Low Rider Atlas Amp Stand finished recently, it took a while as it is an experimental build. It came in right under 8 pounds and I think I could get it under 6 pounds with another attempt.

page11.jpg

11 days left to get into the free amp stand contest, here's the contest link, good luck to all who enter, I look forward to building the stand for ya!

http://www.atlas-stands.com/index.php/forum/10-giveaway-contests/406--free-atlas-stands-photo-contest-july-30-2012

Oh gosh I love those guitar stands.

Is the rubber used on it Nitro finish safe?

If so, I need to order a stand or two.

Going to look on your site for pricing.

PS, looked on your site, but the guitar stands are not listed yet under the store area?

The padding on that one is neoprene, but we also use felt when desired...

prices are not published, everything we turn out is custom fit to the gear intended...it changes with wood type, quantity, and special options such as inlays, banding, or special shapes...I'm hoping that shred wants a stand for his Flying V sometime, that would be a super cool stand.

felt is more "slippery" so if you have pets of kids I would not suggest it.

@ farnsbarns - I got your curly maple picks in the post today! May they cross the pond quickly!

KIND REGARDS,

JOSH

Thanks Josh, so I take it I would need the felt then to be Nitro safe?

If you could PM me a price on a folding one for my SG that would be great.

I am not sure on what type of wood to get, something that would look great with my cherry colored '61 Reissue SG I guess.

Thanks Josh, so I take it I would need the felt then to be Nitro safe?

If you could PM me a price on a folding one for my SG that would be great.

I am not sure on what type of wood to get, something that would look great with my cherry colored '61 Reissue SG I guess.

pm sent, I have an SG here, so I can use it to get the angles.

I'm hoping that shred wants a stand for his Flying V sometime, that would be a super cool stand.

Yeah!!! WANT!! Gotta wait til the baby arrives (2 weeks!) and then figure out where the funds land...gnome sayin? I'd love one for the V though...would be super cool!!

Atlas Stands Amp Tech/Builder's Adjustable Chassis Cradle...solid walnut.

Build thread link for anyone who wants to roll their own: http://www.atlas-stands.com/index.php/forum/9-atlas-stand-build-threads/656-matching-walnut-amp-techbuilders-chassis-cradle-and-walnut-studio-atlas-amp-stand

page-7.jpg

Kind Regards,

Josh Childers

Atlas Amp Stands

Walnut Studio Atlas Stand with a mic mount up front and a telescopic backrest to fit a multitude of combos, including several vintage 1960's Fenders, a Mesa and even an Alessandro Italian 2x12.

page1-6.jpg

page2-5.jpg

Here is the build thread for anyone who wants to build one themselves: http://www.atlas-stands.com/index.php/forum/9-atlas-stand-build-threads/656-matching-walnut-amp-techbuilders-chassis-cradle-and-walnut-studio-atlas-amp-stand

Kind Regards,

Josh

Josh,

So what can you do for this?

The 57 Amplifier cabinet is solid maple.

The finish is piano lacquer black with a high gloss finish.

I want to be able to rest securely Black Betty, a 1988 ES-175, in the front of it too. So I need a matching guitar stand as part of it.

Send me a PM.

Snapshot2010-06-2520-33-33.jpg

Snapshot2009-01-1508-39-38.jpg

Atlas Stands Amp Tech/Builder's Adjustable Chassis Cradle...solid walnut.

Build thread link for anyone who wants to roll their own: http://www.atlas-stands.com/index.php/forum/9-atlas-stand-build-threads/656-matching-walnut-amp-techbuilders-chassis-cradle-and-walnut-studio-atlas-amp-stand

page-7.jpg

Kind Regards,

Josh Childers

Atlas Amp Stands

This all day!

Archived