Gibson Brands Forums

Roger Waters

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest FarnsBarns

Just got back from The 02 (guest list slag again, in a box). The most incredible show I've ever seen.

Guest FarnsBarns

Good man, I love gilmore too. I actually had the incredible good fortune to jam on a 12 bar with him when I was 15, went to school with his kids!

I have had other incredible experiences along that line but there's several other threads there!

Glad you enjoyed the show, but IMO, Pink Floyd ain't Pink Floyd without David Gilmour.

I went on the Wednesday of last week. Great show, wonderful spectacle, but Very Bad Timing on my part....

You see, my mate went on the Thursday. HE got to see the show where both David Gilmour and Nick Mason joined Mr. Waters on stage for part of the show. He even rubbed salt in the wound by sending me a phone-cam-clip to prove it, the Lucky Bugger!

P.

Guest FarnsBarns

I went on the Wednesday of last week. Great show, wonderful spectacle, but Very Bad Timing on my part....

You see, my mate went on the Thursday. HE got to see theu show where both David Gilmour and Nick Mason joined Mr. Waters on stage for part of the show. He even rubbed salt in the wound by sending me a phone-cam-clip to prove it, the Lucky Bugger!

P.

Yeah, is been told about that and half expected it to happen last night as well, oh well.

I would love to see this! I have seen Floyd " Division Bell" Tour and Rodger Waters tour. I am a huge David Gilmore fan but have to say that the Waters show felt more " Floyd" like IMHO. Something about the vibe. Regardless they should just play together!

Andy

Guest FarnsBarns

Farn's, I was probably sitting next to you!! Lol

Going by your screen name, you might have been, were you in a box?

Guest FarnsBarns

In a box... Erm no.

Block 103 level 1

Regards

Ah ok. It was just that I was there as a guest of a well known travel company I did some work for, I thought it just possible you might work for them with that screen name.

Archived