Gibson Brands Forums

the world is to end on sat 21st!

S t e v e

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the atheists are using this as a time to make fun of a preacher with a relatively small following but lotsza media coverage because of the "end of the world" and "rapture."

Although I strongly question the preacher's method and conclusions, there's no question that the world will indeed end at some point - at least as we know it.

Heck, if the Yellowstone caldera blows, that could pretty much do it.

I guess it's more fun to talk about over coffee or a beer than current events in Libya or Syria and far fewer facts are required to have fun with it.

m

I got burned in 1994 when this guy, Camping, said he had the facts that the world would end then. I sold everything including my soul and bang, no bang. I won't get fooled again.

Well if you sold your soul it wouldn't matter anyway now would it. I'm sure that contract is binding for eternity.

Go to your nearest music store and max that credit card out on anything you want. You can enjoy it for a few days and never have to pay for it!

Until the world doesnt end and the creditors start calling looking for there money!

we're all going to die anyway,why prolong the inevitable any longer than necessary.

At the same time, if it has to end on this Saturday... as long as I can take my Gibby's with me and the money I owe to my creditors doesnt follow me to the afterlife, I'm fine with that. lol

I got me a rain check..........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

Rain Check.....Is that when you look out the window while waiting for that gorgous sweet thing to bring another round to the table? [confused]

According to him, though, the apocalypse only starts on May 21st, we have to live for 5 months "begging for death" before it really ceases to be on October 21st, so put that in your calendar.

Also according to him, only about 200 million people are to be saved, the other 5.6 billion are doomed. Also also, he notes that while Tornadoes and Forest fires are NOT mentioned in the signs of the apocalypse he figures they're happening now and that's good enough.

He also sites the Japanese earthquake, tsunami, and subsequent nuclear reactor problems as a sign, because they knew what nuclear fission was when they wrote it. Of course.

Well if you sold your soul it wouldn't matter anyway now would it. I'm sure that contract is binding for eternity.

Nah, that was a bogus deal. I got nothing for it and had that contract legally voioded. Got the money back on that one but not the others.

Archived