Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson T-shirt

ne14t?

So I bought my Explorer in April which is supposed to be International Guitar month, and Long and McQuade had a deal on where if you purchased a Gibson guitar in the month of April you would receive a free Gibson t-shirt, well its now June and I have heard nothing about my free Gibson swag which is why I bought the guitar, heck if I wasnt getting a free shirt I would have gotten a Fender :P I am just wondering if I should go back in and be like hey where is my t-shirt or let it slide?

If that was the deal when you bought the Explorer than they have to honor that. I'm sure there is a logical explanation for it, maybe they ran out and are waiting on a shipment from Gibson..I don't know.Personally what would I do? I'd ask but not to my local store. I go directly to the top on this one. L&M's website have corporate emails,know how to use those :).Btw Steve Long,(ceo) he's a great guy to deal with and gets back to you quickly. He told me to not think of him as a Ceo of a big company but think of him as another guitar player...that means alot in today's world...

Ok so my minnie story..oops...just email one of the exec's

Sure go ask what have you got to lose. Now the real question is what happens if you go in to the store and your salesman Just happens to be wearing a brand new Gibson T-Shirt that just happens to be your size? [crying]

if it's anything like GC, EVERY employee will be wearing a brand-T under the company button down, that they snatched FREE (a.k.a. stole from promo customers)

i'll never forget the salesman that after telling me he'd just bought a faded V tried to tell me the non-faded did NOT come with a hard case.....when pressed about the issue(meaning when I offered to have his manager settle it) he produced a HSC for a WHITE-V, not my Ebony....which i'm sure was at his place keeping his new faded safe and secure.

employee theft runs rampant EVERYWHERE !!

45 years ago, I was supposed to get a free kite from Travelers Insurance. I'm still waiting.

Craig

I would demand a vintage kite.......and a free umbrella........AND a free Traveler's Insurance T-shirt.......

Are you sure you didn't see one of these things near that comment...

If you buy a guitar we will send you a shirt*

*Note only if shirt was purchased on the third day of sale and exact cash was paid; those who used credit and debit cards are prohibited by the terms of this give away. Please allow for 6 months for confirmation of receipt and a additional 6 weeks for shipment. Void if purchased within the United States and shipping over seas not permitted.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the asterisk!

Archived