Gibson Brands Forums

4000?

Just noticed my post count had reached 3999 (give or take a forum meltdown or two).

So I've decided to make it extra special and tell all you guys how much I enjoy talkin all things guitars, music etc. with ya.

I can't say I've ever posted anything as interesting as Andy's post or as thought provoking as a Milod post or as well played as a Mathew post but today I bought a new hat.msp_lol.gif

So here it is................................4000eusa_dance.gifeusa_clap.gif

Congrats man, and thanks for the compliment [blush]. Remember it's not about Quality it's about Quantity damn it![biggrin] So does this mean the forum will be crashing again?

Andy

Just noticed my post count had reached 3999 (give or take a forum meltdown or two).

So I've decided to make it extra special and tell all you guys how much I enjoy talkin all things guitars, music etc. with ya.

I can't say I've ever posted anything as interesting as Andy's post or as thought provoking as a Milod post or as well played as a Mathew post but today I bought a new hat.msp_lol.gif

So here it is................................4000eusa_dance.gifeusa_clap.gif

Pics...

Congrats Cookie and thanks for the nice words for an old guy.

Andy's stuff is great, I'll add.

I do think some of the guys who hang strictly in this lounge should check on occasions into the Epi lounge too. Animalfarm has a DIY thread that's pinned, and it's got some incredible material on all kinds of "do it yourself" info.

One might joke that the Aussies have taken it over - not quite true <grin> - but there's some very good general material too. I didn't realize how much more a guitar apparently costs in Oz until some price tags got noted; it's easy to understand why for a lot of folks there as well as in the US, "Gibson" often really means "I love the style, but can afford an Epi."

m

Congrats Cookie and thanks for the nice words for an old guy.

Andy's stuff is great, I'll add.

I do think some of the guys who hang strictly in this lounge should check on occasions into the Epi lounge too. Animalfarm has a DIY thread that's pinned, and it's got some incredible material on all kinds of "do it yourself" info.

One might joke that the Aussies have taken it over - not quite true <grin> - but there's some very good general material too. I didn't realize how much more a guitar apparently costs in Oz until some price tags got noted; it's easy to understand why for a lot of folks there as well as in the US, "Gibson" often really means "I love the style, but can afford an Epi."

m

True M. there are other places on the Gibby forum with great personalities as well.msp_thumbup.gif

Archived