Gibson Brands Forums

DON'T TWITTER PICTURES!!

jaxson50

even though he did this on network TV, I doubt it will last long here...

It won't....Anyways, he faces stiff compitition in re-election...He now states that he was indeed politically erect....

These twitter photos are only the tip of the iceberg....The boxers or briefs question has been answered........

He's not hard enough on himself.....Once he leaves the congress, he's gonna become a preacher.........

Or become a quarterback for the.............

So what you mean by don't twitter pictures is don't twitter pictures of your junk right?

Pics of my guitar and amp are cool right? :)

Guess'n I won't be posting pics of my guitar and amp... they're junk.

[flapper]

It's the Alpha Male syndrome. The same part of the brain that causes a man to want to run for political office (power) makes him hornier than a March hare.

That is universally and absolutely true. It also makes them think they won't get caught.

Eh I'm 21 and haven't touched twitter...It has never interested me in anyway... It seems like for people under 20, tho, its becoming out of control..

I've had a twitter account for a bit, its useless, never even used it. I was apart of the original Facebook fad and helped them get to there initial first million users, wooohoooo that one kinda died out for me in early 2008 as well. But I will say definitely be careful about what you post there, not only for personal info but I have heard stories of people not getting jobs because employers saw pictures of them drinking and smoking a joint on facebook, or something silly like that.

Eh I'm 21 and haven't touched twitter...It has never interested me in anyway... It seems like for people under 20, tho, its becoming out of control..

I don't see out of control. Its way bigger in Europe from what I understand, but I am a tech junkie I guess

I use foursquare. For those that don't know, its a new "social" app that allows me to check in places, but I use it to get discounts. Radioshack has where if you check in, you get 20% off your purchase. Seems stupid not too...

I'm all for using the tools that I have available to better myself to save money or whatever, but I'm not an addict like some people. I check facebook, twitter, forums, etc. multiple times everyday, but I can go without em

I don't see out of control. Its way bigger in Europe from what I understand, but I am a tech junkie I guess

I use foursquare. For those that don't know, its a new "social" app that allows me to check in places, but I use it to get discounts. Radioshack has where if you check in, you get 20% off your purchase. Seems stupid not too...

I'm all for using the tools that I have available to better myself to save money or whatever, but I'm not an addict like some people. I check facebook, twitter, forums, etc. multiple times everyday, but I can go without em

I should of been more specific...You wouldn't be the kind of person who would abuse Twitter...The younger ones, and especialy teenage girls, who constantly post pictures, and information on Facebook, Myspcae, and Twitter..If and when I have kids, I doubt I'll let them use any of these sites, due to the danger and infringement of privacy that comes with it.

I should of been more specific...You wouldn't be the kind of person who would abuse Twitter...The younger ones, and especialy teenage girls, who constantly post pictures, and information on Facebook, Myspcae, and Twitter..If and when I have kids, I doubt I'll let them use any of these sites, due to the danger and infringement of privacy that comes with it.

The only reason I have my facebook is for those pictures that girls post [biggrin]

It's hilarious though, I have all of them linked up together, so any post on twitter, foursquare, etc all goes to my facebook. its epic.

im a cock

You and I have a very different definition of 'epic' it seems... :)

I kid

I don't take anything that seriously, but I'm a wanna be comic, some of my stuff is pretty humourous, a lot of my stuff is way out there.

If I can't do anything with music, I'm gonna start doing stand up

Archived