Gibson Brands Forums

New PB plus a couple of OD's

chase1410

Went to my local music store yesterday to trade in a couple of fuzz's for a new pedalboard...I was getting so sick of dealing with all the cables sticking out, and the constant hair, ashes, and dirt that would stick to my trailer trash board..So I went in seeking a new Pedaltrain Pro with the Gig Bag, witch 150$ retail..Luckily some guy on Thursday traded one in, that was perfectly mint and still had all the mounting hardware and the velcro was already attached to the board. They were selling it for a 100$ so I went up to em with a Devi Ever 90 and a Mahoney Acid Tone saying I want to trade them in, and this ****** associate starts telling me that since these are "not" so well known pedals, no one will want them and they'd be difficult to sell..I bought both pedals for 100$ each new, and I wanted 100$ store credit, for the used Pedalboard...Well long story short, I ended arguing with him about the worth of my pedals, and how he doesn't know wtf he's talking about, and eventually asked to talk the manager and walked out with the pedalboard. The Devi Ever 90 has had a pretty long wait time for a while now, and Devi Ever is pretty popular among the pedal crowd, so I know they'll have no problem selling it..Anyways Here it is, along with two new OD pedals, the Barber LTD SR and the Lovepedal AMP Eleven.

270467_2207161466510_1471628963_2465962_6810111_n.jpg

262221_2207158346432_1471628963_2465958_873294_n.jpg

It's really difficult photographing the Pedaltrain due to the lighting in my room and the IPhone i'm using to take the pictures...I just put this together in the late hours of the night last night, and still making some tweaks..It's the neatest pedalboard I've ever created, even though it doesn't look that way, all the cables are underneath, as well as the powersource and it's cables. I think I'm gonna go the extra mile and zip tie all the cables to the bottom of each metal bar, to completely hide them from view, and avoid them getting tangled with one another..I seriously think I have a problem, so I think I'm gonna take a break for a little bit, and just kind of sit back and enjoy what I got, instead of lusting after the next best thing.. Any ways if you guys have any "secrets" for keeping your board tidy let me know...would love to hear em. [thumbup]

Cool Board!.As for keeping things tidy I can't really speak as I have a messy board.

Also I pulled my board apart this morning because I was tired of all the power mess. Now it's just the pitchblack, octavio,KoT, Muff, Ts808 clone,Carbon Copy, and custom script p90

Whats wrong with the bong being out in the open? [confused]

nothing, it's just kind of funny to see with all those boutique effects... I don't know why are farts funny? they just are. Nothing is wrong Shred, We just find it amusing, I have no bias against anyone who engages in that kind of activity.

Oh and chase, if it's not too much could you do a photo with all your pedals in it? [-o<

nice setup. i don't use any pedals. i did use some years and years ago but i begain to not like them. i applaud any one who can find happyness with them. i do have 3 that i don't use, 2 from the late 80s and a boost that i bought 2 years ago. i guess i'm one of the few that found the sound i was after with my guitars and amp.i don't mean to bash anyone but it's just my opinion that pedals (especialy distortion i hear today) are just something to hide behind. they color what you realy are. again, pedals are just something i could never get the sound i was after when i used them.

That's a great setup. I can see you really spent some time and consideration putting it all together.

How do you like your Way Huge Green Rhino? I love mine. [thumbup]

Rock on.

Thanks alot Cali! I absolutely love it...Best mass manufactured OD out there IMO..and for 120$ just make's it all the sweeter... [thumbup]

Cool Board!.As for keeping things tidy I can't really speak as I have a messy board.

Also I pulled my board apart this morning because I was tired of all the power mess. Now it's just the pitchblack, octavio,KoT, Muff, Ts808 clone,Carbon Copy, and custom script p90

Wow Kim, i'm surprised you didn't do that sooner..That's actually a real nice board...I bet that digitech compressor you had was a major tone sucker..Does your overall rig sound better now?

yes, yes it does, and now there's room for more pedals. I'll take some pics if I find my camera, or I'll just take some crappy laptop camera pics.

Sweet, and FYI Never get rid of that KoT....that's one hell of a freakin OD...Best pedal you have IMO.

What is that sexy pedal with the cursive "L"?

btw I love your board. If I didn't have a fuzz addiction I would be an overdrive addict.

Thanks alot Evol!, yeah, Kim got it, a GMD Luther Drive with his Loud Mod..I use it as a booster, but its a great low OD as well.

Nice!! How are you liking the Barber LTD?? It's one of my fav's.

Barber just makes fantastic pedals at a great price...After getting the LTD SR, when the time's come a, Tone Press (and I'm not a fan of comps.) a Trifecta and a Custom B Cool to the collection...I love Barber..Incredible quality at a friendly competitive price.

Archived