Gibson Brands Forums

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Silenced Fred

Can forum admins do an IP ban? On other sites I use often that's a common solution for this sort of bullshit.

Yes, but this is an Admin function.... Us mods are just small artillery fire (but very affective).... The Admins have the nuclear arsenal [thumbup]

I don't believe I'd waste a lot of time dealing with this guy. Just delet his posts and accounts when he pops up and go about your busness. If we see him we should flag him so Duane can boot his ***. Stop feeding the troll...

I don't believe I'd waste a lot of time dealing with this guy. Just delet his posts and accounts when he pops up and go about your busness. If we see him we should flag him so Duane can boot his ***. Stop feeding the troll...

Ok I'm a bit naive and un-educated on this stuff. Who has BV came in as lately and how do we know if it is him? He was always respectful to me so I never really paid much attention.

I saw him here last week calling Fred names and daring Duane to ban him. I should have flagged it but I didn't. I will next time. As for feeding the troll... Fred is the one who has to not take the bait and ignore the guy till Duane boots him. Not always easy but that's how you handle these things.

So back on topic.... I didn't get the original post either until I read the captions. It is damn funny. [biggrin]

I like the "Stanky Note face". This is when you hit a note that is just so damn right it has a "Stank" effect that is similar to having a turd under your nose. SRV was the master of the "Stanky Note Face"

SRV1.jpg

I've seen vids where the "True Father of Rock & Roll" did the duckface, while he duckwalked, but normally he has his "focused, and lovin' it" expression goin' on.

I got the OP right away, found it hilarious!!

Jeez BV, WTF is/was your prob...does/did F/F give you a H/O or something?

Stay Fred ! you're a good guy..........

Thanks Duane, we needed that !

While they are going back in time they should teach Jimmy Page how to stay sober before going on stage so he could actually remember the parts and how to play them.

At least in the studio he could pick and chose the good stuff.

Archived