Gibson Brands Forums

NGD !! It finally came... Edit (Photos added)

daveinspain

Crimson Strat Spain;

I wanted to wish you well in the "Spain" Family

Someday when you are older you will appreciate

your Dads' loving care, even though there will be days he

will "spank" you. Your cries will be cries of joy and happiness.

Get started soon learning how to sing.

Tongue in cheek of course

Best Wishes:

eallenb

P.S. Dave CSS is Gorgeous[thumbup]

Let "R Buck"

I had a strat when I was a kid... I wasnt really a fan but my lead guitarist changed my mind a bit. He has a nice 90's era strat that he bought a hotrod pick up setup for it where all the pickups can be used at once or singular, neck and bridge I dont know it just works differently Im not 100 percent on how it works but man it sounds different.congrats,

Im now thinking of getting 1 that way I have the BIG 4, The ES335 the Tele, the LP and a Strat.

Abalone' dots....LSR nut.....(Indian?)R/W Fr-b......Gold script.....jeez thats tough Dave! in a good way !!

Is that the one they call "Custom Deluxe"?

be careful here....I started w/a (good) Mexi-Tele and American Deluxe Strat, and now i'm so addicted i'm building BOTH.

love all my GFOB guitars, but I love the Fender necks, and tones too.

Abalone' dots....LSR nut.....(Indian?)R/W Fr-b......Gold script.....jeez thats tough Dave! in a good way !!

Is that the one they call "Custom Deluxe"?

be careful here....I started w/a (good) Mexi-Tele and American Deluxe Strat, and now i'm so addicted i'm building BOTH.

love all my GFOB guitars, but I love the Fender necks, and tones too.

I think it has the same attributes as a Custom Deluxe but it's just called the Crimson Red Mahogany Strat... If you can find one get it.

Archived