Gibson Brands Forums

AC/DC sell out wine.

dem00n

I like Bon Scott Ac/Dc, I don't love them by any means.

But how is putting your face on wine bottles selling out? What's so bad about having your own Monopoly game? If Monopoly offered to make you a monopoly game if you were famous would you say no because building a couple of hotels on the Board Walk is selling out?

But how is putting your face on wine bottles selling out? What's so bad about having your own Monopoly game? If Monopoly offered to make you a monopoly game if you were famous would you say no because building a couple of hotels on the Board Walk is selling out?

Man. There's nothing worse than landing on a hotel infested boardwalk. It's like instant bankrupcy.

Haha yeah Fred when I think of AC/DC I think more of Pabst Blue Ribbon or Budweiser (in a can of course).

No i wouldnt, cause i know that if i make music i wanna make it would never be famous. [lol]

But seriously, when you think of wine, other than Bon Scott's whiney *** voice or the need to drink heavily to listen to any of their songs, I have never associated wine with AC/DC

That sums up my thoughts as well.

I don't think it's a sellout as much as I just think it's an odd pairing.

Ok, in a world where everybody loves the same music as you,

or, you're super smexy and you get fame by good looks,

Well the 2nd one already happend. [cool]

If i could sell out, i would do it in a more musical way.

Like open up a brand of music stores or like music schools and etc.

To benfit music, hell open up a bunch in Africa!

But seriously, when you think of wine, other than Bon Scott's whiney *** voice or the need to drink heavily to listen to any of their songs, I have never associated wine with AC/DC

I wouldn't call them sell outs for this; but I will admit that when I think of AC/DC and alcoholic drinks I picture either a good bottle of whiskey or beer.

No disrespect here... just dislike. They are fine musicians & showmen.. and I respect that. And while they do have a few songs (mostly from the Bon Scott era) that I do like, there's just something about their sound that I don't care for. Y'know... Different strokes.

May they rock the wine world!

Archived