Gibson Brands Forums

Just ordered a Timeline.

dem00n

Dang man. I'm jealous!

I actually have the money to get one right now but I'm trying to be responsible and refrain. I think the only way I'm buying one is with money from selling other gear. Just trying to save up to move and whatnot.

But yeah I know the feeling.. Don't worry it won't seem bad once you get the pedal and once you figure out how to use it you will have forgotten about the money and it will be your favorite pedal evahh

10 weeks?! Oh man...i hope its worth the wait! :D

Dem00n, what is Timeline??? I googled it and got everything but any sort of pedal?? . . . not trying to sound stupid, just didn't know what you were talking about (I gathered from the posts that it's some sort of loop pedal, maybe?). I lead a very sheltered life . . .

Dem00n, what is Timeline??? I googled it and got everything but any sort of pedal?? . . . not trying to sound stupid, just didn't know what you were talking about (I gathered from the posts that it's some sort of loop pedal, maybe?). I lead a very sheltered life . . .

It's a new delay (and more) pedal.......with simply amazing features..........Made by Strymon......

Archived