Gibson Brands Forums

You Guys Have Been Great

damian

You guys have been great...And continue to be great.........Therefore, since I'm already an awesome and amazing guitarest,

I will NOT be taking a break from this forum.....I will continue to rely on you all for great advice, support, amazing threads,

informative posts, and so much more......Thanks all..............Damian....

haaha cool ..i was stressing thinking oh no theres like some mass exodus from boards..glad your stickin round [biggrin]

Thanks bud !!!!! It's great to have you aboard; I remember reading your " obligatory 10 posts " and thinking, " Cool, another great new member !!!! "

Wait a second.... did we stop being great or something? I'm starting to get a complex here.

Actually, I joined to be around positive GREAT musicians like you Searcy........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .......

Hey man, us Feb. 21st guys have to look out for each other. You never know when one of those Feb. 22nd guys like George Washington, may be in the area. [thumbup]

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..........................Yup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..........................Yup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My SG Std. Bass is neck stamped only 3 days off of our Feb. 21st day. Close enough for me. First 5 of serial #(10551).

Archived