Gibson Brands Forums

The last known video of Amy Winehouse

jaxson50

Amy Winehouse was a boring musician. Yes she led a tragic life, but to be fair I care as much about the last known video of her as I do the first known video of her--by that, I mean, I really couldn't care less.

If you couldn't care less, why did you read and respond to a post about something you don't even care about?

I think the Tony Bennet duo is cool.

I did it just to piss you off, of course.

What are you even here for? I've never seen you mentioning what guitars you own or what music you play...

Because Grampa knows that most of us don't give a rats *** what guitars we own or what we play, and I wish I could be as boring a musician as Winehouse

Because Grampa knows that most of us don't give a rats *** what guitars we own or what we play, and I wish I could be as boring a musician as Winehouse

Well, we all like different things in music and life [thumbup] Sometimes when we don't see something worthy in another artist's music, it is actually us that lacks, not the music...but being egocentric humans we don't blame ourselves for this, how could our tastes be at fault?..must but the rubbish and boring music. I am guilty with 80's hair metal, my gut reaction is it is to say it is appalling, but others like it and it gives them pleasure...

OH DAMN IT!! OKAY am sorry publicly for saying horrid things about the 80's in the past LMAO - I was the song chong, wong..I can't say it....okay WRONG!!!!!!

Matt

I did it just to piss you off, of course.

What are you even here for? I've never seen you mentioning what guitars you own or what music you play...

Sorry I pissed you off. I was just wondering why anyone would bother to comment on something they are not interested in. I just checked your post about Isis. It was something I am not interested in and don't want to listen to therefore I didn't see any reason to comment. Who cares what I would have to say about something I don't even care about?

I play a folkie-acoustic-fingerstyle on a 1966 vintage Gibson F-25. I recently scored a Harmony Archtone from 1964, very cool and kind of makes me play in a David Rawlings style. I believe I have mentioned this on various threads.

Again, I'm sorry I pissed you off.

I used to feel the same was as most people. Until I saw her play guitar and sing at the same time.

I don't care what anyone says. She was a talented soul who could sing like a mf. Too bad other things derailed her life. She will be missed.

The fact that Tony agreed to work with her should speak volumes to anyone here.

Archived