Gibson Brands Forums

Do Americans find this funny?

LarryUK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help it, I like fart humour.

My mother in law thought it was disgusting until I handed her a woopie cushion. She darn near wet herself laughing once she tried it. Of course this will haunt her forever.

My wife still doesn't understand fart humour but she does tolerate it.

I stood beside my mother recently and let go with a woopie cushion over and over again. She looked at my wife in absolute disgust and asked her if I had seen a doctor about my problem. She actually thought it was the real thing. My dad almost fell out of his chair laughing. We share the same sense of humour.

Dave

What about the baked beans scene from Blazing Saddles?

quality cinematic moment..i couldnt hear a thing in cinema when it played as everyone was laughing so much..aussies appreciate american f@rt humour [thumbup]

the greatest f@rt scene ever...thank you uncle sam..we appreciate fine american culture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

quality cinematic moment..i couldnt hear a thing in cinema when it played as everyone was laughing so much..aussies appreciate american f@rt humour [thumbup]

the greatest f@rt scene ever...thank you uncle sam..we appreciate fine american culture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

I love that movie. It was definitely a different era when that movie came out. Could you imagine the uproar it would cause now?

"The sheriff is near"

I love that movie. It was definitely a different era when that movie came out. Could you imagine the uproar it would cause now?

"The sheriff is near"

it was a different time..political correctness would never permit this today,,probably for the right reasons in some instances..but times have changed i saw this when i was about 10 the cowboy f@rt scene was all the talk i was super keen to check it out it finally came and i couldnt hear anything but roars of laughter..i was devastated at the time...this f@rt scene was THE big thing back in its day haha ..it will never be surpassed as the ultimate greatest ever f@rt scene..cinematic golden moment

In the 5th grade I would have thought the vid was hilarious..... But I get to hear myself fart at least three times a day.

Now let's say I'm in a meeting at work and a female accidentally let one cut loose during the meeting, then I would probably giggle a bit [biggrin]

Archived