Gibson Brands Forums

Now im getting spam PM's?

dem00n

Intrested in you,

My name is Miss Cynthia,And I saw your profile and email today so i became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can send you my pictures for you to know whom i am.i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address. (Remember the distance, colour or age does not matter but what matters in life is the true love) yours lovely, Miss Cynthia please i will like you to contact me with my email: cynthiakoussa05@yahoo.com so i can send you my pictures.

Teh ****?

Intrested in you,

My name is Miss Cynthia,And I saw your profile and email today so i became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can send you my pictures for you to know whom i am.i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address. (Remember the distance, colour or age does not matter but what matters in life is the true love) yours lovely, Miss Cynthia please i will like you to contact me with my email: cynthiakoussa05@yahoo.com so i can send you my pictures.

Teh ****?

that was me... sorry. i meant to send it to dub

Yeah, but is she pretty? Looked like a serious & sincere inquiry to me. (uhmm,eh, BTW, I have a client that needs someone to accept their $10 million dollars they have in an international bank account. All you have to do is forward $500 for our office to process the paperwork). :rolleyes:

Why I get about 10-15 of those each day I bet. They come in off our company website under the "info@ blah blah blah address. Man, and all the Russian emails too. I ran a convert language once & wondered why they think I would want to use the services of a deli or bank in Russia with our site showing we're in the States? [confused]

Aster

Intrested in you,

Teh ****?

I got the same PM today. Man that Cynthia sound pretty desperate, but I'll let you have her dem00n. I'm married [drool] [drool] [drool]

Intrested in you,

Teh ****?

yea, i got one from someone telling me they love me [blush]

<grin>

At my age, I'll never tell...

Seriously, though, the wording is so typical of this sorta spam that it's funny.

m

Dang it, at my age, I'll never remember!!! Just turned 57 & that ain't that old [cursing] Hey, it just dawned on me & I'm fricken "Vintage" now. YeeeeeHawww. [thumbup]

Aster

Guest farnsbarns

I am working on tracking this person down as we speak, they used the word "colour" so that narrows it down to Britain.

I think most English speaking countries spell it colour. It's an issue in my life because in HTML/CSS one must spell it color for the code to work, I must have to type it that way on average 10 times a day so I am forever doing it in written communications with my customers, therefore I end up explaining the reason about twice a week too.

Aster...

I think we're in a position not anticipated by academics studying the "English" language some 20-30 years ago. One bit was in ways a descriptive analysis of the divisive nature of geography in separating the language. Nowadays with the Internet and such... I think we're headed the other direction.

m

Archived