Gibson Brands Forums

Thank God im getting a real les paul. My Strat will only be used for SRV stuff and Hendrix stuff

FenderGuy1

I'm confused guys, there seems to be no general consensus on whether strats suck or not? How am I supposed to form an opinion with out being told what my opinion should be? [unsure]

Ok, Strats are wonderful. Drugs are Bad. Groove is in the Heart. Tone is in the Hands. Effects go on the Floor. Bacon is best Crispy. And every girl's crazy about a Sharp Dressed Man.

Exactly why I originally wrote, "Tone is in the hands of the player. Perhaps it's not the strat that lacks tone when you play."

It's the Strat.

You could put Richard "The King" Petty behind the wheel of Pinto and it would still be a Pinto.

...There's nothing like layering Les Pauls upon Strats,

and Strats upon Les Pauls, and/or Strats on Strats and Les Pauls upon Les Pauls.....Heck, I'll record 6 different guitars in the same song......[woot][thumbup][woot] ......

Yeah, I love me some guitar-on-guitar action. [love]

Ok, Strats are wonderful. Drugs are Bad. Groove is in the Heart. Tone is in the Hands. Effects go on the Floor. Bacon is best Crispy. And every girl's crazy about a Sharp Dressed Man.

+1 on everything except the bacon. [biggrin]

Archived