Gibson Brands Forums

The LudNuts has an official band youtube!

@ Guitarest: My condition is somewhat more involved than carpal tunnel whereas it affects my whole hands and forearms.Carpal tunnel usually just involves the thumb and index fingers.I've had accupuncture and I'm currently getting chiropractic.My rheumatologist is planning to get me on a program for Remicade injections which will amount to about $18,000 a year of which my insurance pays 80% which still leaves me to pay 20% of it-which is a fair chunk of change but would be well worth it if it can get me out gigging again.Sometimes depending on the clients financial situation the drug company will eat the 20% as a gesture of good will.Thanks for your concern.

He' says this in post #18 of this thread...

This guitar forum is a really great place to learn new things from people. A lot of people on here are older than me and more experienced and know more about certain things than I do. I consider it a good opportunity to find out about things that I enjoy doing, love and take pride in which is my music. I understand that some of the guys here can see and hear some of my videos and audio from my songs that I post and let me know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not saying of course that anything of mine is bad, but I'm saying that there's always room for improvement. That goes without saying I believe on any skill level. I'm always out to find that certain tone and learn from the mistakes I make to get better. I again think with advice from others it will help me decide what I need to do and what I need to work on in what areas of my work. So thanks =)

Wow that was a long post! xD

Now this is what he says in post #25

No offense man, but If you have a problem with the way I sing, don't watch my videos, its as simple as that. For your information I have no friends, friends suck, they lie to you and stab you in the back. Their always jealous of the things I have and I they will steal from you in a heartbeat. Friends are simply no good.

Jake, I didn't respond to your op because I had nothing nice to say and when that happens I generally say nothing. However, your nasty response to Bonzo's commendably diplomatic and constructive criticism not only tells me that's a wise stance, it also tells me you're of worse than questionable character. When you first came here you made a bit of a fool of yourself but you seemed to listen, calm down and rode it out. After that I tried to give you a carte Blanche. You did it again.

I'll give you no more of my time or attention.

By the way, now I know what you are really like, I don't care about diplomacy and your feelings don't matter to me so here's my "honest" critique. You suck, you can't sing a note and you can't play guitar, your lyrics blow too. If you are teaching (I believe that's just another fantasy) but if you are, you can only be ripping those people off. You should stop doing that at least. You have every right to carry on playing, and you should, if it makes happy but believe me, you are devoid of talent and with your attitude to constructive criticism you will never be able to attain any knowledge or skill to make up for that.

You said it perfectly Farns. This guy is either F***ing with us, or he really has some serious issues. A few weeks ago Andy, who's one of the most knowledgeable and reasonable members on this Forum, tried to help him fit in and that backfired on Andy. We all need to ignore his posts because they are really bringing this place down. I know it's hard, because they're kinda like a train wreck. I just can't help myself from looking, even though I know I will regret it.

I almost never get into these type of posts, because I don't like arguments. But in this case I don't care. Ludnuts has got to go!

I dont know if this is real or not (hard to believe it is).. but either way, I checked out his comfortably numb solo attempt and it made me want to throw my laptop out of the window... Its one thing doing your own stuff.. but bad covers just suck total balls.

Guest farnsbarns

edit. I'm editing cuz I don't want you to see me anymore.

You guys started disrespecting

Pathetic excuse for a human being. If you're gonna start b1tching at least leave it up for everyone to see. Stand by your word or revoke it. Don't just edit out your poisonous crap and say nothing about it.

Just to make sure there is no ambiguity, disrespecting doesn't come close. You've lost all credibility on here, your word is worthless and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. That is the last reaction you'll get from me. As far as I am concerned your posts don't exist.

Guest farnsbarns

And the gloves are off..

Yeah, sorry everyone. He just really pissed me off. In his infamous "the Jake Ludwig" thread I tried to help bring him in to the fold and spoke of the forgiving crowd on here. He has proven to be a PIA since but now he's attacking people (BonzoBoy) after they offer constructive criticism, which he asked for, I see red. F him, he's trouble and he's not worth the energy. Eventually he'll get the boot but until then I'm just ignoring him.

Archived