Gibson Brands Forums

My New Album Valentine's Guitar!!

Duende

Dear Gibson forum members

I have just released a compilation of romantic pieces called Valentine's Guitar.

The recordings span a six year period and as well as including music by established guitar composers such as Tarrega, Barrios and de Falla - also includes original compositions; including my flamenco inspired piece 'The Longing' and my lullaby 'Oscar', as well Queen's 'Love Of My Life', an improvisation on Django Reinhardt's 'Minor Swing' and also, my reworking of Ozzy Osbourne's 'Diary Of A Madman' for guitar quintet - called 'Madman Fantasy'!

So quite a variety of music!!

Below are sound clips. A hard copy is available for $15 inc p+p - or £7 p+p if your are from Europe. The album can alternatively be downloaded for $7.99 or downloaded individually for 0.99 cents. It will be available on iTunes shortly.

Cheers and I hope you enjoy the clips!!!

Matt

Matthew Sear | Valentine's Guitar | CD Baby

I caught your post on the acoustic forum (paste in here).

Beautiful playing Matt.

Really like it. And "Improvisation On Minor Swing" is very cool. Can't wait to hear them all the way through.

I'll be getting the album when it's available on iTunes.

BTW, my wife came in while I was listening to the samples, bringing me a coffee and said, "That's lovely." . B)

BTW, my wife came in while I was listening to the samples, bringing me a coffee and sad, "That's lovely." . B)

That's the moment you look her in the eyes with your best hang dog look and say " I could do this too if I had the right guitar " then let the GAS take over.

Congrats on the release Matt, sounds really nice.

Thank you [biggrin]

I had not done anything recording wise for a while and suddenly within the last six months have had a period of mega productivity! now I have another 50 minutes of music by Walton, Brouwer and Manuel de Falla in the can (and currently in the mastering process), a set of preludes I am writing and slowly my gypsy jazz ep is coming along too - The world feels full of possibilities!

Matt

Love it! How do I get a CD?

Thanks for the support Jeff -

At the moment, you can either send $15 via paypal to suzo1200@hotmail.com - or if you don't have paypal, I can pm you an address to post to! Allow up to 21 days

Orders from the Gibson forum will also receive a download card of Baroque Classical Guitar Recital (look at me "...wheeler and dealer...wicked woman stealer...I'm a nylon rolla man" -forgive me Bon ;) )

Matt

Beautiful, inspiring... I'll take one! When will you be in Benidorm again?

Hi Dave

If you do the same as Jeff (details above) I'll send a copy and also a complimentary download card of my Baroque album - but (sincerely meant !) "cheers" I am genuinely touched people are being so supportive. Allow up to 21 days for delivery, but it will probably be a lot sooner - if you can e mail just to say it arrived.

Spain

In the next 12 months we'll be their twice!

We are holidaying in Albir the first two weeks of August - and of course I'll have my guitar!!! and I am playing three concerts (TBC) February 2013.

Matt

Hi Dave

If you do the same as Jeff (details above) I'll send a copy and also a complimentary download card of my Baroque album

Ok, I'll do that then... How much is it in euros? Please remind me when you will be here when we are closer to those dates...

Mathew, why must you torture me so!! angry.gif

Every time I hear your playing I realize what a hack I am LOL! msp_laugh.gif

Great stuff my friend and will be grabbing one as soon as it's available for downloading. Thanks for being part of the forum and blessing us with your always excellent music.

At the moment, you can either send $15 via paypal to suzo1200@hotmail.com - or if you don't have paypal, I can pm you an address to post to! Allow up to 21 days

Matt

Really, $15 including postage to the US? You're a right cheap date, Limey. Count me in!

Feel free to autograph it if you like :D!!

an x will don the cover Jeff!!! :)

Really, $15 including postage to the US? You're a right cheap date, Limey. Count me in!

you love the limeys xxxx

Cheers amigos

Matt

Archived