Gibson Brands Forums

Been a while but...

AnneS

Mostly I've been lurking due to overall busy-ness and haven't even been playing all that much. But still, it's new song day...

It's not overly-original, but it turns out that I'd sometimes rather make my own song than try to remember one(s) I already know but only half remember.

So if you'd like to have a listen...:

Following Seas

:rolleyes:

Anne

Yeah, I like that a lot. I too can hear Emmylou singing it. Also, I think the lyrics are real strong. They make sense, easy to understand. No awkward phrases in-order to get a rhymn. Pretty sweet, my friend. Now you've kind of got me fired-up to record something........What guitar are you using? [thumbup]

"it's not overly original" Lord how may chords are there???? It's the same great songwriting that I've seen from you since finding my way here.

to quote a phrase "You go Girl!!!

Mostly I've been lurking due to overall busy-ness and haven't even been playing all that much. But still, it's new song day...

It's not overly-original, but it turns out that I'd sometimes rather make my own song than try to remember one(s) I already know but only half remember.

So if you'd like to have a listen...:

Following Seas

:rolleyes:

Anne

(I've been away on a business trip and could only access the forum from my Kindle, from which I can't post replies, so...)

Thanks much to those who listened and posted! I appreciate your feedback and kind words--they help me in ways that are hard to describe. Since you are the first to hear these, suffice to say that your early comments go a long ways toward helping me see what I've got and get ready to share it down at the ol' open mic...

I know I've said it before, but sometimes it really does seem like songs originate from somewhere inside my guitar. (Hey-maybe that's what the "Xtra" means!! [tongue] )

Thanks, all... much obliged.

Archived