Gibson Brands Forums

Never mind. It's a Norlin. Good story though...

ModalMood

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaleb!! Nice to see u, I was making music on my Commodore 8 bit computer

I was making music on my Strat....

Which I just picked up yesterday from a friend that was giving it a setup..

That took around 6 months.....

Norlin? Is this a Japanese copy? I'm quite sure Gibson didn't make any Les Pauls from 1960 to 1968. Just asking.

Norlin is the company that owned Gibson from 1969-1986.

The guitar in question is a 1969.

Norlin? Is this a Japanese copy? I'm quite sure Gibson didn't make any Les Pauls from 1960 to 1968. Just asking.

It's a real Gibson......Norlins are real Gibsons.....Some Norlins are the best Gibsons.....This is a fine guitar indeed...........

Always gotta start with the name calling. Perfect.

Humm

[1] you inject your politics into a guitar thread,,without any shread of relevency, knowing that this will annoy people.

[2] however if anyone demonstrates they are annoyed , this is "name calling" against you

[3] ergo only you have the right to be make provocative irrelvent statements.

Humm

[1] you inject your politics into a guitar thread,,without any shread of relevency, knowing that this will annoy people.

[2] however if anyone demonstrates they are annoyed , this is "name calling" against you

Summed up nicely!

Humm

Wow you really do have some deep seeded issues. If it was a picture of Reagan on the wall and you made the joke I would have found it funny.

I could just as easily say your comment was stupid and childish and you have no sense of humor but that would just be stupid and childish.

ergo I don't think I've ever made a "provocative statement" on a guitar forum unlike you of course. Thanks for putting me in my place. Love always. Cookie.

Archived