Gibson Brands Forums

Post your live action shots...

daveinspain

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you missed the "joke". It's okay I understand.

It is the internet there Axe, it's one thing to post a picture of a guitar player (snapped from the audience) in a national act then say it is your self but, posting a number of crappy resolution video's, and picture’s of a 50 year old, bald, guy playing at Open Jam's and local Blues competition’s? Now who is the troll and who is desperately seeking lost years he can never get back. We are both pathetic my friend but one is only living ½ a lie! Lolz!

On the other hand, maybe we both are telling the truth! [scared][blush]:---)

At left is a year or two old?... this one that's flopping around somewhere on the forum is this fall.

I tend to sit for jazz type stuff, even with vocal; stand for cowboy stuff and vocal...

Yeah, I'm old and creasy-faced but I'm still wigglin'.

m

It is the internet there Axe, it's one thing to post a picture of a guitar player (snapped from the audience) in a national act then say it is your self but, posting a number of crappy resolution video's, and picture's of a 50 year old, bald, guy playing at Open Jam's and local Blues competition's? Now who is the troll and who is desperately seeking lost years he can never get back. We are both pathetic my friend but one is only living ½ a lie! Lolz!

On the other hand, maybe we both are telling the truth! [scared][blush]:---)

I be the one who is full of shitz in this case. [biggrin]

The old pic was my first gig, 1980. I was 15 years old. That's me with the strat. The second pic was a few friends jamming together, to celebrate Marti Gras about a year ago. Same guy, different strat. I love old pictures! They seem to catch much more that youth, but the times.

post-51825-041683900 1356706967_thumb.jpg

post-51825-076208300 1356707104_thumb.jpg

The old pic was my first gig, 1980. I was 15 years old. That's me with the strat. The second pic was a few friends jamming together, to celebrate Marti Gras about a year ago. Same guy, different strat. I love old pictures! They seem to catch much more that youth, but the times.

I like that saying..... "Old Photos seem to capture more than youth!"

Can I steal it?

I like that saying..... "Old Photos seem to capture more than youth!"

Can I steal it?

LOL, yeah.....hell, don't think I ever owned it.....I think you know what I mean though. The times, the clothes, the gear, the hair, the dark hair.....

Archived