Gibson Brands Forums

Post your live action shots...

daveinspain

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to copy Tman...

Great photo, David!.......and even although I can't hear what you are actually plaing I've got a great picture of the performance in my mind's eye ear.

I'm fairly jealous, it has to be said....

[thumbup]

P.

I'm going to copy Tman...

Great photo, David!.......and even although I can't hear what you are actually plaing I've got a great picture of the performance in my mind's eye ear.

I'm fairly jealous, it has to be said....

[thumbup]

P.

Thanks Pippy.

I think I was doing the harmonica solo on guitar from Long train running. Doobie Brothers.

The photographer got some great shots of everyone in the band. It was caught on video as well.

Great souvenirs.

Dave

Heres some from tonight (Monday 1/27/14) A place in Brownwood Fl. called City Fire. Good little trio... they host the jam on Mondays. Had a great time, and possibly picked up some work.

IMG_0289_zpsf9b82a1d.jpg

IMG_0271_zps0e97f225.jpg

Great stuff KB. Hope the work part works out too.

davidl... well I went to the audition/jam session today for possible work with an "oldies" band. Turns out their "oldies" meant disco from the 70s. Not my cup-o-tea. Plus I was supposed to be the guitarist, and there were two other guitarists there. Then the sax man showed up 25 minutes late, and the drummer never showed at all. I don't want to be in a group like that. So I'm still looking.

Ok then, time for a good laugh....who on Earth is this smug prat?

Me in 1978, wish I still had the Precision:

meonbass.jpg

About 1979, Hagstrom Swede, Roland JC-120, OMG...FLARES....

meatpubgig.jpg

And only a few years back:

Ninagig180409002web.jpg

Ninagig180409003web.jpg

I'm still at it and out again this year so there will probably be more amusing and unexpectedly hilarious funnies coming up...

Myself 21 years ago at school (with the white shirt)

120592bc77008dd7d668d26ab5768d04_zpseb09a2c0.jpg

The guitar was a Heartfield Talon, a brand under Fender Lisence, japanese made guitar, they did some super strat, Vinnie Moore was endorsed by them at the time.

Funny thing is that the guy I am playing with is still one of my best friend and he was playing the second guitar I owned an Aria Pro 2, that he still has :)

Archived