Gibson Brands Forums

Who else has GAS??

wyatt earp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have over 20 guitars,

I've never put them all in one place so I can take a picture of them all.

(I know,, Right?)

[rolleyes] Same applies here, too. Furthermore I own stands for just 16 instruments at a time, and positioning them there would show sides and straps only. I also by far don't have enough space in my dwell for picturing them even in that unspectacular manner. [mellow]

[rolleyes] Same applies here, too. Furthermore I own stands for just 16 instruments at a time, and positioning them there would show sides and straps only. I also by far don't have enough space in my dwell for picturing them even in that unspectacular manner. [mellow]

yea same problem here, I guess in retrospect,, we have "Good problems" that don't really need solving?

yea same problem here, I guess in retrospect,, we have "Good problems" that don't really need solving?

[biggrin] Definitely. Up to now I never took more than ten guitars or four basses at once on a road trip, and I don't think this will ever change.

Hmmmm..............

I don't seem to have taken a Family Shot since "the Sofa Shot of 2010". Probably time to do a new one. Perhaps tomorrow if I get a mo'.

In the meantime here's that aforementioned 'Blast from the Past';

Sofashotv2.jpg

The black 'Strat' copy (I think it was a Jim Deacon one; it was really quite good!) was given away yonks ago and was replaced by this;

LPBStratwhole.jpg

And the R9 arrived around about the same time.

Here it is (Yes; YET AGAIN ! ! !) with the siblings;

TreaclePortraitFramedlo-res_zps4b6e9240.jpg

JamPortraitFramedlo-res_zpse52607ad.jpg

MarmaladePortraitframedlo-res_zps71bdee6d.jpg

HoneyPortraitFramedlo-res_zpsec6b3780.jpg

Pip.

I have over 20 guitars,

I've never put them all in one place so I can take a picture of them all.

(I know,, Right?)

lol, I was going to send Joe a pic of my guitar closet to show you, when he sent me a pic of your Guitar stash Ray. I put my camera away ... lol.

ha! ya Doug, that was when Joe first came up to Massachusetts in July

He is one class act dude that guy. we hit it off immediately.

We have yet to actually have a chance to jam, next time, it's gotta happen.

yep, he's a good guy.

I have 5 but after pippy's and Big Kahune's, does it really matter? I have a Gibson Gold Top Standard with 60's neck, a Gloss Black Epiphone Standard with white binding, a Mitchell 12 string acoustic, a Fender acoustic and a Oscar Smiditt acoustic needing bridge repair.

I have an Photo bucket account, but every time I try to use it, I can't get in. So I quit trying.

Yeah, it's out of control...........

collection116_zpso1goueqv.jpg

In case anyone cares:

Top Row

2012 Gibson Les Paul Special Pro, 2011 Fender American Standard Tele, 2011 Fender American Special Strat, 2013 Fender American Select HH Tele

Second Row

2008 Paul Reed Smith Mira USA, 1988 BC Rich STIII, 1997 Gibson Les Paul Studio Gem, 1985 Gibson Explorer Designer

Third Row

1982 Gibson Sonex Deluxe 180, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Special P90, 1997 Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut, Custom Warmoth Tele, 1989 Charvel DK-085-SSH

Bottom Row

Marshall Lead 12 Stack in Red, Marshall Lead 12 Half Stack Silver Jubilee, 1985 Marshall JCM 800 Canadian on a Rivera K212 cab, Laney Cub 12R, Mesa Mark5:25 on a Carvin 2x12 cab

NHTom

Archived