Gibson Brands Forums

The end is nigh...

Thundergod

Thundergod, say it ain't so. You only need to worry about the number 96 not 4,000. Did you hear about the couple that "96ed"? After they "69ed" they rolled over and sh*t in each other's hair. Since you're passed 96 and cut your hair, you're good to go anywhere now!

Do you recall all the hype about Y2K? And it was a fizzle. A few enterprising individuals made a little money off the fears of the local natives, though, selling "survival" foods and other crap.

I double-dog dare you to make your 4K post. Just give me some time to print some t-shirts and press some commemorative buttons first. :-$

Havent you read? The minute anyone reaches his post #4000 in the gibson forum' date=' the world will come to an end. And so I will step down from here for a while... just you cannot blame me. :-k [/quote']

No way... i don't believe it. I mean where else will Thunder go to waste his time.... eusa_whistle.gif

oh well one more end-of-days story huh like Y2K, or Avian Flu that was going to kill 1/3 of us and now the Gibson forum post count doomsday and I heard a year or so ago that the Mayan calendar says that the world end in 2012 or something similar. Guess that means the heck with retirement accounts I need more guitars.

so what is gonna happen when i leave the forum???

The average IQ point will increase by 12% .

i had em in an SG' date=' took em out, put in some 57 classics, the SG still sounded shitty

[img']http://forum.gibson.com/public/style_emoticons/default/eusa_whistle.gif[/img]

oh ok

Maybe it wasn't the SG. :D

man, i started the new year off on a good note

lol

Archived